Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
Hey nice build!!! But do you mind helping to explain how do we deal with phys reflects?!?

It's a CHAOS damage build... So, by not doing any Physical damage, or any other kind of reflect-able damage?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Hey nice build!!! But do you mind helping to explain how do we deal with phys reflects?!?

mhh....

I hardly do physical, and I have vall pact (or in my case atziri's gloves),

ty for the feedback btw
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I haven't any problems with reflect on this build. Using this build you doing lightning damage which converted(100%) to chaos by voltaxic bow. So there shouldn't be any issues with reflect.
"
rel4us wrote:
I'm uploading now my lvl 86 gear and tree of this build as pathfinder in the 2 weeks race:

gear and links:

Spoiler

I see you use winds of change gloves. Would you suggest to use it in scion build if I haven't got atziri gloves(or maybe another one)?
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
I'm uploading now my lvl 86 gear and tree of this build as pathfinder in the 2 weeks race:

gear and links:

Spoiler

I see you use winds of change gloves. Would you suggest to use it in scion build if I haven't got atziri gloves(or maybe another one)?

it's a possibility, but reduced MS is a bitch with no fast movement of the pathfinder
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
I did atziri with the pathfinder version in the 2 week this weekend with many mods,

this is the vid:

it will be up in a few hours, it's not as powerful as my perandus scion, but it RIPS THE HELL OFF EVERYTHING THERE

still didn't try t13+ this league, but I got 4.9K life, about 28K tool tip + diamond flask, and a good gear, so I think it will work will all maps (maybe core will be harder to do atm)
Nice build....i tried today . just changed LA with Barrage and work very easy to put down Atziri,i thought that LA is stronger than BA but surprise :) even if i have 75k with LA and only 45k with BA
"
denisqualia wrote:
Nice build....i tried today . just changed LA with Barrage and work very easy to put down Atziri,i thought that LA is stronger than BA but surprise :) even if i have 75k with LA and only 45k with BA

Not only that, if you got +1 arrow drillneck and a +1 barrage helmet enchantments the barrage over powers every skill an archer has, except for one thin....

Mathil LA + ice wall, that shotguns well, I tried it, not easy to play, take some game skills, and you need to be in the right position of the wall, and use the wall in front and behind the boss, so if you know how to do it, it may be more powerful (not sure aout that 100%, but it's possible).

Barrage was underestimated, not GGG need to give us a MTX :D
This looks awesome! I've been looking for a barrage build recently, and I already have most of the gear for this!
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
This looks awesome! I've been looking for a barrage build recently, and I already have most of the gear for this!

This may be the most powerful build ATM with chaos, so make it fast, before 2.3, when if will get a hell of a neft :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info