The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
RawDamage wrote:
Thank you! Don't know how I missed it, I already tried to fit in in tree before, but at that moment there was no needed nodes on my tree :)
Now it's clear and seems work. When you suggest to go this build(on which level)?
Because now I leveling as simple elem archer.

from level 64
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Thank you. I really like your build, hope I can spec into it soon :)
Last edited by RawDamage on May 6, 2016, 5:35:38 PM
I only have a 5l chest. What would be the best gem set up?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
I only have a 5l chest. What would be the best gem set up?

if it's a lioneye's vision, use my gems just remove critical strikes,

if it's not, move to tabula rasa, and use my set just remove critical strikes and put pirce gem
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
It's a Loineye's. Thanks for the advice, and the build.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
rel4us wrote:

from level 64

I have switched to this build on 64, as you suggested, and it is incredible!
I tried to do normal Atziri on 71 (without last lab and 17-18 lvl gems, 2k hp) and it goes well until I make one mistake on trio and died :( after that I was unable to go in, because there was a lot of summoned mobs and I died during entrance.
Anyway, this build seems very strong(each of vaal was killed in 3-5sec with my bad gear and low level)!
I hope, I would be able to do it deathless soon, just need to do it without mistakes.
Thank you for this great and interesting build!

p.s. sry for bad English, it is not my native language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSCdzqY3Zxw

Atziri down :) Loving voltaxic spark :)
"
sklipnoty wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSCdzqY3Zxw

Atziri down :) Loving voltaxic spark :)

I think you got the wrong address :D
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

from level 64

I have switched to this build on 64, as you suggested, and it is incredible!
I tried to do normal Atziri on 71 (without last lab and 17-18 lvl gems, 2k hp) and it goes well until I make one mistake on trio and died :( after that I was unable to go in, because there was a lot of summoned mobs and I died during entrance.
Anyway, this build seems very strong(each of vaal was killed in 3-5sec with my bad gear and low level)!
I hope, I would be able to do it deathless soon, just need to do it without mistakes.
Thank you for this great and interesting build!

p.s. sry for bad English, it is not my native language.

I play the 2 weeks as a pathfinder, pretty poor, so i did it on low cost, need alot of gear, it works well, but it will be alot better...
after playing abit with a pathfinder, here is what I think the good and the bad comparing the scion for this buiid:

the good:

1. one more link - no need for poison gem
2. longer flasks duration
3. unlimited diamond flask and atziri's flask
4. faster movement sped
5. better chaos resist (from the flask effect)

the bad:

2. alot more expensive - eeed a rach belt to be optimized, need alot of str on ring and amulet to use the lioneye's chest
2. harder to get str and int, need to take points on the tree
3. need to spend 5 more poiont sor the pierce
4. have one less arrow
5. hard to get power charges - or remove the projectile weakness and loose alot of DPS for the assassin's mark, or get a 15ex ammy with double curse to do it

I refered the scion, but enjoying the 2 weeks with the pathfinder too
Last edited by rel4us on May 9, 2016, 6:06:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info