The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
the barrage over powers every skill an archer has, except for one thin....

Mathil LA + ice wall, that shotguns well

Yeah la frostwall is imo a lot more damage but it is tricky, i died to a double crematorium boss yesterday since my frostwall mustve been placed poorly, mathil makes a lot of things look easy.

Finally get my chest i am planning to sell my bow and buy one with 4 link and corrupted culling strike and +1 drillneck this build is more funny then any other chaos builds and underrated
"

Finally get my chest i am planning to sell my bow and buy one with 4 link and corrupted culling strike and +1 drillneck this build is more funny then any other chaos builds and underrated

Not only that, I will do uber today, on my full power, to show LA/ice wall is not much powerful, and this is alot more easier to use
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Spent around 2.1k chromas, and all what I got is G-G-G-B-R-R. I'm a bit afraid to go further. Any suggestion to use red gem? (barrage-void manipulation-poison-add lightning damage-WED-???)
"
RawDamage wrote:
Spent around 2.1k chromas, and all what I got is G-G-G-B-R-R. I'm a bit afraid to go further. Any suggestion to use red gem? (barrage-void manipulation-poison-add lightning damage-WED-???)

maybe life leech and spare the life leech points.... but realy now, spen more, and get the right colors
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
for some reason i cant find where to put the second volley fire jewel, one is down from the acrobatics node, near the heartseeker node.

where do i put the other one? can't find a place with enough dex in your tree

"
bongo86 wrote:
for some reason i cant find where to put the second volley fire jewel, one is down from the acrobatics node, near the heartseeker node.

where do i put the other one? can't find a place with enough dex in your tree

just above Blood Drinker depth perception gives you 20 dex with the other 30

my tree https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQBeAwQDlgUtBbUNjQ3RDkgPqxEvFr8byCF2Iuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsrCjBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCOyhDMUd-SRNKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1uvXfJfsGBDYeJirGNDZU1sjG1sbj1vJ2-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3rve259dX8rgwmExYTZhs6HB4cTh3aJ04ngjAuMNo19jX6Nv49gkx-XIZpqm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqR4pjKocrFbtUi5fL02voC-p8EzwXzB1cM6ykrNmM_d037UI9rB3aje-OOE45_mWOdU6NbqYuyw7T_uDu968Yr8xf66_94=
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 19, 2016, 4:16:46 PM
Rumor has it that voltaxic is gonna get the nerf bat. No more 100% convert. :(

Build RIP??
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

Build RIP??

Probably still great, just less damage. Even if Voltaxic is 50%, you'd still have most of your attack damage remain, it's just a gunshot to Poison.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

Build RIP??

Probably still great, just less damage. Even if Voltaxic is 50%, you'd still have most of your attack damage remain, it's just a gunshot to Poison.

It would be a huge nerf, since most of this build's dps comes from poison.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info