Niffler´s Build Guides

I have been play your flame totem build for 2weeks, it is excellent and super safe.
But I found that I have got a problem with physical damage.
Yup, I know that you have mention it in QA section, and it can be solved with flash management.
But I am just a newbie in this game, I don't know much about the monster.
so, would it be possible to have another advise for dealing with physical damage?

Thank you. ;-)
Last edited by c88321 on May 20, 2016, 1:45:00 PM
@c88321 if phys dmg is your problem you could switch to lightning coil armor, dmg will be lower but you will be a lot safer from phys dmg.
about crit flame totem: i was thinking of building a life/es hybrid version to benefit from the 2.3 consecrated ground.
what do you think of this idea?
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Last edited by dolan_grey on Jun 1, 2016, 12:03:02 PM
imma start new league with dual flame totem... wish there was a more Lvling passive tree...
i see the lvl 51... then full tree

wonder if they will be a more level abse tree at each stage kinda thing ?
Hello! Can you update this guide considering 2.3 features and Grand Spectrum jewels ?
So far liking this build a lot and plan to start Prophecy league with this build.

I just read that we may have to respec, if this is correct do you plan to update this build?
Any updates for Flametotem Inquisitor build in 2.3?

Would like to try it in HC league, play slow and careful anyways.

What about similar build but Spell Totem + GMP + the new Frost Bolt thingy...
Hey I was wondering with the new changes would you still run champion or would slayer maybe a better option, would like to know what you think, cheers.
For the flame totem templar:

Elemental focus instead of controlled destruction.

The burning dot is not important. The no elemental status on the gem is a huge buff - Righteous Providence will grant you permanent +100% crit chance - addign a permanent +5% to the totem. And because controlled destruction is -100%, you essentially gain 10% crit chance now.

Now - because you have 200% more total, you can skip daggers and get wands with +% spell damage. With the 223, wands having 40% x2, would be a huge boost. Need different movement skill tho.

Or stay daggers - burning status does not matter anyways at this clear speed.

This would also allow skipping facebreaker and infernal mantle and makes build cheaper and easier - giving room for increased survivl or damage.
Also three dragons would be redundant - but that's another unique you won't need.

This pretty much makes it way better to build in a new league. Allowing more focus on survival/mitigation without losing damage.

Also, why have some of the mana regen notes taken? We have no mana.
Last edited by dustofdeath on Jun 6, 2016, 8:17:47 AM
All 3 builds that are still listed, are viable in 2.3 the same way they worked 2.2. For Inquisitor there were no changes to the passives and the unique item nerfs don´t affect us. So feel free to follow the 2.2 guides for 2.3. If I use any new uniques, ill upload a new video.

The whole reason for controlled destruction + Three Dragons was applying Shock for 50% more damage + shatter with the flat lighting damage. For leveling you might use Elemental Focus, if u dont care about shattering etc, keep it.

And I dont know witch manaregen node you are reffering to...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info