[EXCEL] Knowledge is Power (SC Temp Leagues) Not Actively Recruiting

"
iEpicFail wrote:
-Played for 1 year or more: Yes, Active since late breach league.
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters. Yeah at least pushing 1 90+level per league.
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league. None atm, but I'm tying to push that 36 challenges this league!
-Generally how active are you in PoE? Around 2hs daily on weekdays and 5hs daily on weekends.
-What is the in game name of your current main? RigbySpinForWin
-Played for 1 year or more: Approximately, can't remember exactly.
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters. Yes, have a lvl90+ frostbolt totem and slayer cyclone this league.
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league. Only 21, but tbh I don't focus on that area at all, I just do the activities I enjoy / need to do.
-Generally how active are you in PoE? A couple of hours a night and probably 4 each day at weekends.
-What is the in game name of your current main? SpinzyUK

I'm UK based, key thing for me is a guild of people that actually play together, share maps for MF, EXP, etc.

Every guild I've been in to date was just a collection of solo players, that sometimes chatted.
-Played for 1 year or more: Started a bit over a year ago, during Incursion I believe it was. Time was split with another game, so didn't restart playing until legion was out.
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters: In legion have a 98 and a 90
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league: I came into Legion 3 weeks late, but still got 40/40. Plan to do the same this league.
-Generally how active are you in PoE? Several hours a day, even more on weekends.
-What is the in game name of your current main? Wemson
Played since closed beta
multiple characters past 90
completed 7/8 back when it was only 8 challenges

play hard first few weeks as I usually take a week off of work first week

I dont have a main atm since i dont play standard waiting for temp league.

Have many 90+ characters and 2200h+ of playtime(since Legacy league), also 36 challenges in past leagues and in legion aswell. Playing on Frankfurt/Amsterdam servers. Enjoying chatting and explaining stuff and also asking, thats what got me interested in this guild, the name. I play a lot at league (6-10 hours/day) start and after a few weeks i get a bit bored but still play like 15+ hours weekly.
IGN: @Igrac_Iz_Sjene
Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more

I have played for 6 years, on and off but in the past year or so, I have gotten a lot more into PoE.

-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters

I have 1 level 100 as of right now but most of my characters surpass level 90. (15+)

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)

I play around 2 hours a night on week days and 5+ on weekends. Not insanely "hardcore" but definitely strive to be efficient with the time I do have.

What is the in game name of your current main?

Tranquil_Bloodz
Have you completed at least 2 of the following?: yes
-Played for 1 year or more: played in harbinger, stopped then came back in incursion and played ever since.
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters: have 5 characters 90+ this league alone.
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league: done 37/40 the past 4 leagues

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)

I play poe pretty much every day for the first 2 months of a league, after that it depends how much i enjoy the game or if ive gotten my mirror yet(normally go for 1 mirror each league), however next league(3.9) i will be on vacation the first weekend so i wont be on until the monday after release

MtnHoi
-Played Rampage. Didnt come back until Harbinger and have been playing ever since (1500 hrs playtime)
-Reached level 90+ with several characters across several leagues.

I am on minimum 8 hrs a day for the first 2 weeks of temp league. (I work at a datacenter on night shift so I also play the additional 8 hours at work xD) I usually slow down once I have 2 or 3 characters who have hit a wall (around 6 weeks)

NotABlizzardDev

P.S.- Mtntech and I came from the same guild. He is insanely helpful and a knowledgeable asset. I would highly recommend him!
Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league

been playing for over 2 years, had a lot of chars get to lvl 90+

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.) During the first couple weeks of the league i play between 6 to 16 hours a day (max on days off of work)

What is the in game name of your current main? NhireTheUndying
Hi,

I am an experienced POE player whom has always played solo but looking for a good community to join and enjoy this wonderful game with.

-I have been playing since May of 2017 (End of Harbinger)
-I reach at least 94-95 every season on 1-2 characters.
- I have completed 36/40 challenges only once back in Abyss League. I am not opposed to the grind of the challenges its just not my thing unless there is a cool cosmetic reward I want.

Fortunately or unfortunately....depending on how you look at it, Poe is the only game i play. I usually play 20-40 hours a week depending on my work and life schedule. I always play all season long. I am really into creating hideouts, so when things die down mid season i just farm favor and work on my new Hideouts.

Account is Gzzy
Main - Kaine_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info