[EXCEL] Knowledge is Power (SC Temp Leagues) Not Actively Recruiting

New event planned:
10x Gorge Run Friday 6/17/2016 at 6PM PST
IGN: Ryleonis
@JoaTrades hi there I am interested in joining your guild, been playing POE since 2012 avid supporter of the game, but I do not have a character above 90, highest I have is 88. This is because I get bored and try build ideas lol....I am quite active and put in 4+ hours a day in the first months of leagues. I also play on NA gateway California I'm from B.C. Canada. Posted here because you weren't online. Feel free to ask any questions.
Last edited by EPIKpm on Jun 15, 2016, 1:23:55 AM
Have you been playing PoE for at least 6 months and do you have a character level 90+ in Standard or the current challenge league? (Please link profile set to public for this. If a level 90+ character is pinned on you profile then it doesn't need to be set to public.)

I have been playing for more than 6 months. I deleted my previous toons for Prophecy to make new toons.. The highest is 77 about to hit 78 & still climbing.

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who are typically fairly active, i.e. ~14+ hours a week early in a league, and are interested in participating with the guild in ways such as running maps with other members, joining in events, and using guild chat.)

I play just about every day and steam has a recorded 46.2 hours in 2 weeks.

Do you play on a North American gateway? (This is required so that all members can play together with relatively low latency.)

Yes, I play on California.

What is the in game name of your current main?

_Horror_
The True Melee Challenge Event will be starting this Friday (7/1) at 4PM EST. More information in the most recent news post on the guild website.
New event planned:
10x Plateau run event Friday (7/29) at 6PM PST
New event planned:
Loot Map Run Saturday 8/20 at 12:30PM PST
Announcement involving information about possible challenge events to take place during the second month of Essence:

Upcoming Events and Other Announcements
^
Hello There folks,
My names Adam Christensen. I am a 28 year old gamer and have been playing this game off and on in SC and HC since 2013(2014?). I enjoy the atmosphere but have only ever played with my best friend (roommate) and my wonderful wife. I have itched for something new and would like to try playing in a group environment, as well as having a community to be actively involved with. Your post looks fantastic as I enjoy the temp leagues the most and may have finally sworn off HC this league.
Application
Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more
I have played for a great many years since back through 2013.
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters
I have a main at 89 that I started about a week or so ago, and have deleted more then a few.
-Completed all challenges in a previous or current league
High School, and the College, has prevented me from ever daring the eipc grinds in leagues to get the final 36. But I have done a great many!

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)

I have a family now. My wife is a gamer but not nearly as capable in PoE as I might like. My daughter, Freya, is a fantastic blessing in my life but can be rather cumbersome! I play much more then I should as it helps me focus before school, puts my brain to rest at night, and is one of my bigger ways of relaxing. On estimate I put in 20-30 a week.

What is the in game name of your current main?
My current main is named xX_Sifu_Xx, but I love the idea of a support char to run with a guild and friends. :)
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info