[EXCEL] Knowledge is Power (SC Temp Leagues) Not Actively Recruiting

Hello there folks,
my name is Metodi Zhelyazkov, I'm 24 years old from Bulgaria. Currently unemployed and finishing my university education. Recently switched from HC (its just waste of time tbh- about yesterday :D) . Looking forward to play on BSC.

Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more - Multiple years (since beta)
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - Several 85-89s. I get bored really quick if the leagues are not interesting enough or the build is just clicking at all even with the req. gear.
-Completed all challenges in a previous or current league - Not really.

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)

I'm spending about 20-40 hours a week. Sometimes even more (lets say double that).

What is the in game name of your current main?

PureCocaineRaider.
^
IGN: Ryleonis
^
-Played for 1 year or more - I've played since Onslaught/Anarchy Leagues
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - Hands_of_Fate and Symbolic_ are 90 and 91 respectively
-Completed all challenges in a previous or current league - No I have not. I tend to make new characters to try new builds before completing all challenges.

Generally how active are you in PoE? - I usually play daily

What is the in game name of your current main? - Hands_of_Fate which is a Hand of Wisdom and Action spectral throw build.

A little about myself - I like kpop, black metal, and hip hop. I'm in college for an English Education degree. I work at a hospital on the weekends.

My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
^
^
^
hello,
Ivr been playing solo the last 2 leagues and feel its about time to
get into some guild action. Also it tends to get lonely playing by yourself, so kinda
miss be able to have a guild to share your ideaøs for build, talk about items, content and so on. I have someone to share maps and challenges with =).

-Played for 1 year or more: Been playing since Rampage and Beyond

-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters: I have to TM_Mongbat and BH_Mongbat

-Completed all challenges in a previous or current league: not yet been close but mostly Im just going for the tier36 reward

Generally how active are you in PoE? I play on a daily basic.

What is the in game name of your current main? BH_Mongbat

Thanks for reading

-Played for 1 year or more - account registered in 2012
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters I have one 91 from two seasons ago and one 89 from this season, a few others in the 80s
-Completed all challenges in a previous or current league no typically hit the 2/3rds mark

Generally how active are you in PoE? I play quite heavily of late and hope to continue this, logins do taper down from time to time as life picks up.

What is the in game name of your current main? PewEQtwo
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info