[EXCEL] Knowledge is Power (SC Temp Leagues) Not Actively Recruiting

Have you completed at least 2 of the following?:
-Played for 1 year or more : yes ^^
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters: 100 if ut counts ^^
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league: on all league without beast
-Played for 1 year or more - way more than that
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - reached 100 with two characters :)
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league - yes

Generally how active are you in PoE? I play 4h a day on average. I dont't play many other games so I'm fairly active during whole league.

What is the in game name of your current main? My Flashback char is most recent - EmjotteRankBillionSab
-Played for 1 year or more /// Yes
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters /// multiple 90+s
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league /// Abyss 40/40, Beastiary 36/40
-Generally how active are you in PoE? /// Usually 10h+ first few days, dropping to reasonable amounts week 2-3.
-What is the in game name of your current main? /// Legi_BSC

-Played for 1 year or more: Yes, Active since late breach league.
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters. Yeah at least pushing 1 90+level per league.
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league. None atm, but I'm tying to push that 36 challenges this league!
-Generally how active are you in PoE? Around 2hs daily on weekdays and 5hs daily on weekends.
-What is the in game name of your current main? RigbySpinForWin
^
IGN: Ryleonis
nvm
Last edited by RëäD on Dec 27, 2018, 5:01:00 AM
-Played for 1 year or more: Yes I played upon the game's initial launch way back when and started playing again much more actively in Abyss League and each league since.

-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters: Yes in several leagues including two this league (Betrayal)

-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league: Yes currently at 37/40 in Betrayal.

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.)
I am pretty active and I love the start of leagues, building up your atlas and progressing into the end game content. I travel for work so can't be on all the time, but I do enjoy playing PoE frequently and am looking for like-minded players to work with/team with in order to help each other out. I'm happy to share more about myself in PM/Discord.

What is the in game name of your current main? ThiccBoi_Kobran
Discord: Kobran#9822
-Played for 1 year or more: yes
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters: yes
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league: not yet.

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.): 10+ hrs a week. I am a college student.

What is the in game name of your current main? NuhvokKalArcTrap
-Played for 1 year or more - yes
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - reached 95+ with 4 characters
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league - yes in incursion

Generally how active are you in PoE? I play the whole first weekend and then approx. 6-8 hours a day depending on my work schedule

What is the in game name of your current main? most recent - Bagginzzzzz

Account name is LordBagginz
-Played for 1 year or more - yes
-Reached level 90+ with at least two characters - yes
-Completed at least 36/40 challenges in a previous or current league - no

Generally how active are you in PoE? (It's expected that many people will have other priorities/play other games and activity will fall off towards the end of a league but we're looking for players who typically play a lot during the earlier parts of leagues at least.) I play 2-3h a day sometime more when the leauge is new

What is the in game name of your current main? - coolabe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info