Improvements to Currency Stash Tabs!

You guys are great!
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Guys I love you I really do... But I refuse to get one of these :( How is it you can design a completely new tab, and then make changes to it, when you are unable to fix the tabs you already have? My MTX tabs are horrible, and the guild tabs are even worse! Until you can add some simple QOL changes to these tabs which have already been in the game for a long time, and are PAID features, I will not be able to purchase one of these. I understand that these small issues may not be top of the priority list, but they are some of the very few things that lend to the unprofessional/unpolished feel of the game.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Very nice, thank you again for listening to the community and quickly implementing improvements! <3

also: thx again for the Paris gateway that finally allows me to play with solid routing! <3 <3
Gonna resist buying this until a sale xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
P2W Crafting Slot Confirmed. Easy 6L and better rolls from exalting also confirmed.

I joke, this game isnt P2W its P4C(Pay for Convenience) and I like that. :)

Now to fix the crashing on windows 10... because it's still there!
How to make a good thing even better: add unassigned slots for excess currency!
<3
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Nice change
This is awesome, and only further proves that GGG listens to the community! The new layout is very close to what I would personally want, which would be more like...
Spoiler
Mostly I just want the things with fragments to all be together (Alch shards and alchs on the left side), faces all in a line (regal>chaos>divine), and spheres in a line (augment>chance>blessed). Of course, this is just personal preference and I'm sure I'll just get used to the layout once I get around to purchasing a currency tab. :)
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Awesome improvements. I have no excuse to not get a tab now.
IGN: Ironmallet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info