Improvements to Currency Stash Tabs!

I liked it the way it was. Very logical layout imo.
However, that crafting space is a welcome addition; I'll get used to the rest.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
nice improvement, but i too would REALLY like to see chance and regal orbs switched. the block to the right has the higher-value currency, the one that is related to rare items. regals belong there. the left block has the low-value currency, so that chance orbs would better fit in there.

another suggestion for further improvement: could you make the new free for all currency slots (the 5 at the bottom) fill from left to right? atm, when I ctrl-click on perandus coins to make them go in those slots, they fill up from right to left, which is highly distrubing.

other than that, you did a really good job! the crafting slot is awesome and saves so much time. ;)
Last edited by Black_Gun on Apr 8, 2016, 11:14:56 AM
Love it, thank you!!!
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
I'd buy anything with that Bexy voice. :)
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Thanks for the Update.
now im happey with my new tab =D
Is there a bug? I can't directly buy from Vendors using the currency in my currency tab.
If I take tham out of the currency tab and put them back in I can buy from a Vendor using the currency stored in that currency tab.

I have to do that every time I logg in :(
Great improvement

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info