[2.2] Low Life Tri-Curse Poison Essence Drain Occultist - Uber Viable, 10k+ ES, 40k+ DoT dps

I play LL occultist and I'm debating to remove vile bastion for malediction so i can move some skill tree node that I used for Whisper of doom.

Anyone compared both ? ED + ZO provides enough regen while clearing packs ?
"
reliq wrote:
I play LL occultist and I'm debating to remove vile bastion for malediction so i can move some skill tree node that I used for Whisper of doom.

It depends on your damage.

If your damage is good (35k+ on ED's over time component) ZO should be enough while clearing packs.
"
djnat wrote:
"
reliq wrote:

It depends on your damage.

If your damage is good (35k+ on ED's over time component) ZO should be enough while clearing packs.

33k atm with emp lvl4 and ED lvl21.
I will try it out tmr i guess, i shd gain some dps too while having same ES level.
So i tested to remove vile bastion for malediction so i can move some skill tree node and it sounds better. Overall slight dps increase (1-2k) and more cast speed with 2 notable i picked instead and I ended up picking a notable that gives mana on kill which I otherwise couldn't reach before the changes.

With 3 curse and heretic helm, there is very little mana left to cast multiple ED in a row. Hence i found good to have some mana on kill (6 on ring + 5 on tree = 11).

I worked out as well to reduce the mana cost on contagion (reduced to lvl1 Q20) + reduce mana gem.

I really don't like Whirlind blade in that build, too slow, so I'm thinking with what to replace it. I use dash for movement skill it's much faster.

So now i sit at 9500ES with 33k degen self buff.

my character is: ReliqPhophecyED

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQMeA-4NHw18DkgPqxB7ES8RUBGWE20UCRV-Fr8ZihpsGo8bJRzcHU8dvh3ZH0Ei9CSLJogo-isKLKYzhzQKNbk3ZjeDPChBh0J6Q1RJE0lRSbFLrk5tV8lcQFyKXfJp2GqMbAttGW1scLt1nnaCenB713zwfqF_xoLHhMWHy4hCieCPGo_6kNaRB5MfkyeXBpu1nDKcvp2uoS-i2aXEpwinK6ebsNi0DLVItzC4k7v8vjq-isHFwzrEosgMyBTK08u9zxXVptfP2VvbGt-K37DkIuZY5oHndOkC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV9HH1b_ba98H5N_no-wk=

I need to work out on finding a lvl21 BM so i can replace 1 jewel.

Also debating to remove poacher aim jewel (gives proj dmg + piercing chance) to get better dps jewel.
I liked the piercing in case of dmg immunity mob/totem where I was hoping for piercing. But now i'd rather dash inside the pack and mob barely moves because of temp chain.
So I've got a corrupted Shavronne's that unfortunately is colored 3B1G1R1W:

and I don't want to try for a Vorici 8 recolor on it just yet.

I figure between Void Manip and Rapid Decay, I should swap Rapid Decay out for another blue gem. What would be best there? Added Chaos?
Last edited by Shearscape on Jul 31, 2016, 11:53:02 AM
Added chaos would only apply to the initial ED hit, not the dot component.

I don't really know, the 3 blue setup kinda sucks honestly. Faster casting would be the best option imho, to apply more poison stacks and slightly reduce clear speed.
[snip]
Last edited by Shearscape on Aug 1, 2016, 12:40:23 AM
his goes into the helmet, supported by a level 22 Blasphemy.

Note: To be able to run this you need a level 21 Blood Magic. Otherwise you need to use the unique quest reward jewel Conqueror's Efficiency and a level 18-20 Blood Magic.

VEry confused.

I have no life for BM to work, how is this possible.

Im running a lvl 19 BM and the unique gem, still no luck. WHat am I missing.

EDIT

did not notice this wasnt CI
IGN: VeeZee
Last edited by VzwsoN on Aug 7, 2016, 2:23:51 AM
Whats activating the Elemental Equilibrium?
"
VzwsoN wrote:
Whats activating the Elemental Equilibrium?

Bump, anyone explain this to me please? Everything this build uses is chaos. Is is the curse auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info