[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

"
Ztink wrote:
"
wenlock wrote:
"sorry for asking agin but could anyone answer question number 2 please?"

seeing as the OP is on standard, he probably didnt level it, and just used a respec.

yeah i probably wont get an answer. i just dont want to be on lvl 70 and start using this build with all the wrong nodes since i took the wrong path first and get pwnd by everything.

you should take a look in previous pages, i think he wrote something about what nodes take while lvling in other reply
the only thing you need to get while leveling is clever construction and master sapper. just build defensively after those two. youll be doing more than enough damage the entire time with just levels on your gems.
"
wenlock wrote:
the only thing you need to get while leveling is clever construction and master sapper. just build defensively after those two. youll be doing more than enough damage the entire time with just levels on your gems.

thank you for this answer, unfortunately i went the wrong way. but thanks!
I'm really confused about how you got to low life. Your items dont seem to have enough str to use blood magic higher than 17. This would reserve 99% of your life, but it seems like you have a lot more left than 1%... Could you set your profile to public so we can see it? Or at least explain that.
"
pausa109 wrote:
I'm really confused about how you got to low life. Your items dont seem to have enough str to use blood magic higher than 17. This would reserve 99% of your life, but it seems like you have a lot more left than 1%... Could you set your profile to public so we can see it? Or at least explain that.

You can get all the strength you need from the gear (rings/belt/amulet). I've added another belt that gives a lot of STR. As well, you can link your Grace/Bloodmagic with Enlighten (lvl 3/4).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 11, 2016, 10:39:39 PM
Ok first off let me just say .... WOW

Ok now thats out of the way. How is this so much more damage then standard 100% chaos Ice trapper builds out there?

Second why do you use magma orb on bosses without cluster traps?

Third Is it possible to do a life based version? I am just curious. This build looks insane. How is the clear speed on regular maps? I have a 100% chaos Bow build I use with 105k blast rain and 55k Lightning arrow which just melts everything, but this is looking fun too.
Disregard above post questions I found them.

And so many people seem to really not understand how chaos damage nodes and damage over time on tree work with firestorm, stacking insanely high amount of poison dots. And how chaos damage double dips here to improve the initial hit, and then the damage over time affect, which is of course scaled with all that damage over time on tree and again with fatal toxins, making the poison part 100x more damage then the poison of a ice trapper, even if the Ice trapper has more tooltip DPS.

EDIT:

How important is going for master sapper early on while starting the build out? I ask since its such a huge investment in points for just 4 nodes. Like 9 passives to get it
Last edited by Paragon1 on Apr 11, 2016, 11:38:21 PM
"
Paragon1 wrote:
Disregard above post questions I found them.

And so many people seem to really not understand how chaos damage nodes and damage over time on tree work with firestorm, stacking insanely high amount of poison dots. And how chaos damage double dips here to improve the initial hit, and then the damage over time affect, which is of course scaled with all that damage over time on tree and again with fatal toxins, making the poison part 100x more damage then the poison of a ice trapper, even if the Ice trapper has more tooltip DPS.

EDIT:

How important is going for master sapper early on while starting the build out? I ask since its such a huge investment in points for just 4 nodes. Like 9 passives to get it

I would say get it by level 65.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
is it not a good idea to take ghost reaver?
"
Ztink wrote:
is it not a good idea to take ghost reaver?

You don't leech off traps.
Last edited by Florela on Apr 12, 2016, 1:12:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info