[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

Yes, you're right. The duration is a big double dipping. I am making a modification to the life tree. Stepping back from witch tree a bit (losing mana regen and life, but regaining it in the scion tree) and then picking up yet another 45% skill duration in scion.

Also dropping the poison nodes, since poison increase is less important than duration, since they both affect poisons, but duration also affects firestorm.

This also picks up more strength nodes for higher level increased duration on IC.
Going to be testing this today.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAALDYotnIFPVvaowWvyaVD6u00WHiJIvIDMM6doKJ4Ju1tUjmWF-whMXrY5MfykoRLzY9SRNRTNa-KwqdqqxH1S5d8myMfVvo1Q5IYqwqTe4VEZa0xT8nt3UHHn_Gwuzb51-YSsiVLpMnBbVwUVltbqrw1WwLjb92b7MDzzK18o_6SVEi9FFH1CN-sDIYNZLsGFxAbRkwfDfUMHHYVNi9ZKqHy5f0CPSNfX8r7T_dqP4Km4anm1JTwFQj9lb6S3i3Pmo2dZ49X2pDTZKQDTpCQYfPFTN4MbP56Oc6V9iCxxvgHb4zhwPu

Update: Ok this is sweet. 4.5 sec phase run on cwdt with 1sec IC. Super long duration firestorm, great damage. Yeah I think I like this version a lot.
Last edited by Dromidas on Apr 9, 2016, 6:54:00 PM
Hey guys!

Follow are my stats offensive stats:

(Magma) Tooltip DPS: 35,452.5 (low life + spell atunement key stone)

(Firestrom) Tooltip DPS: 4654 (low life + spell atunement key stone)

All Gems at Level 18 with 0% quality

5k ES (Due to crappy low es rings and amultes)

Evasion 6k (with grace lvl17)

Master Sapper cluster Remaining

Now my question is am I on the right track? Seems embarrassing to report my 35k dps to people with 200k tootip and +7k ES. I just need to know if i am doing everything correct and on the right track.

PS At 75 Level melted T9 Gorge boss in 3 seconds with magma orb set-up as soon he flicker strike'ed on me thus stepping and activating the traps.
same boat here. would like to see a screeny of tooltip, i cant invision 200k magma tooltip myself
nice build! here is couple of questions.

1. how did you lvl up this build? and what lvl did you start using this build?
2. im a noob at that part of tree. what path did you take? what order did you take the nodes?
3. could you name the nodes you take in the ascendany tree? and what order?

if I've missed this altough reading the guide 2 times I apologize.
"
FROST_SHEPARD wrote:
Hey guys!

Follow are my stats offensive stats:

(Magma) Tooltip DPS: 35,452.5 (low life + spell atunement key stone)

(Firestrom) Tooltip DPS: 4654 (low life + spell atunement key stone)

All Gems at Level 18 with 0% quality

5k ES (Due to crappy low es rings and amultes)

Evasion 6k (with grace lvl17)

Master Sapper cluster Remaining

Now my question is am I on the right track? Seems embarrassing to report my 35k dps to people with 200k tootip and +7k ES. I just need to know if i am doing everything correct and on the right track.

PS At 75 Level melted T9 Gorge boss in 3 seconds with magma orb set-up as soon he flicker strike'ed on me thus stepping and activating the traps.

The only difference is, magma orb and firestorm display avg. dmg and not dps that's by far not the same.

I have similar stats but invested more into ES and still clear everything easily, most of your damage comes from poison (chaos) you just gotta figure out your gear. In my opinion anything below 8k ES is not really acceptable especially if you cant leech.

If your current character page is correct, you got quite more low ES gear than only rings and amulets, also no elemental overload picked up and hp pots as LL?
Last edited by Kraig on Apr 10, 2016, 4:29:07 PM
"
Ztink wrote:
nice build! here is couple of questions.

1. how did you lvl up this build? and what lvl did you start using this build?
2. im a noob at that part of tree. what path did you take? what order did you take the nodes?
3. could you name the nodes you take in the ascendany tree? and what order?

if I've missed this altough reading the guide 2 times I apologize.

sorry for asking agin but could anyone answer question number 2 please?

Last edited by Ztink on Apr 10, 2016, 7:24:00 PM
whats the last 4l, your boots GGBR?
"sorry for asking agin but could anyone answer question number 2 please?"

seeing as the OP is on standard, he probably didnt level it, and just used a respec.
Hello peeps!
I managed to kill Uber and i'd like to share my expirience.
I am a cheap ass motherfucker so i used the life version OP used before he switched to low life. The overall budget is around 5 EX, but you need a legacy Consuming Dark (actually you don't, just dual wield them).

I practiced doing normal Atziri only using 2link Firestorm-Trap. After several runs i bought a Mortal Hope (#neverlucky) and proceeded to kill Uber.

I died once to vaals, when they both Lighting Balled my face, but they died to poison so it was K.

Then i did the trio. I did fine until there was only the cycloner left. And then shit hit the fan. I died 4 times to him, but fortunately my poison killed him after i died.

I had a last portal for the whole Atziri encounter. My butt was never clenched so hard. Especially when whe speared me for 4k. But i survived and she rewarded me with my sweet sweet trophy...

My gear:
Spoiler

My tree:

I went for the tanky version of the build with 4.6k life (I remember Unchained having 3k at the time) and it paid off. Also fun fact: I have a +30str node on my tree. That node gives me more life, than 5% life node.

My links are Firestorm-Trap-Void Manipulation-Concentrated Effect-Trap and Mine Damage/Clustertrap

I don't know why, but i actually found my firestorm doing more damage than Magma Orb. Even lv 15 Firestorm. My tooltip is 7k normally and 12.5k with active pots+Elemental Overload.

This was my second Uber attempt ever (first was with pre nerf SRS and i failed miserably). I want to thank UnchainedLive for this amazing build and i am deffinitely going to donate you something when i see you on twich. Keep up the good work bro!
Last edited by Florela on Apr 11, 2016, 1:53:40 PM
"
wenlock wrote:
"sorry for asking agin but could anyone answer question number 2 please?"

seeing as the OP is on standard, he probably didnt level it, and just used a respec.

yeah i probably wont get an answer. i just dont want to be on lvl 70 and start using this build with all the wrong nodes since i took the wrong path first and get pwnd by everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info