[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

So I've read the first thirty or so pages and really impressed with how thorough op is. I just want to know if there were any really viable endgame imputations of this build in hc. I've been considering MoM or hybrid (not sure if I can afford a lightning coil). Currently 63 elementalist running dual oblivion wands with bf in a 5l. Bought six wands and Vaal'd culling on the fifth (praise rngesus) so I got that going for me. Tried kb but I don't think my dps is there yet. Looking very forward to it though since bf is already blowing shit up nicely
"
zacmax wrote:
So I've read the first thirty or so pages and really impressed with how thorough op is. I just want to know if there were any really viable endgame imputations of this build in hc. I've been considering MoM or hybrid (not sure if I can afford a lightning coil). Currently 63 elementalist running dual oblivion wands with bf in a 5l. Bought six wands and Vaal'd culling on the fifth (praise rngesus) so I got that going for me. Tried kb but I don't think my dps is there yet. Looking very forward to it though since bf is already blowing shit up nicely

Shadow or ranger are probably more endgame viable, with the better defense and scaling with poison/crit (can go up to 500k+).
Last edited by Velgor on Aug 2, 2016, 7:36:15 AM
"
Velgor wrote:

Shadow or ranger are probably more endgame viable, with the better defense and scaling with poison/crit (can go up to 500k+).

I'm already 72 or I'd switch to pathfinder, bUT elementalist is feeling great right now, aside from the fact that I still use bf. Also Coh HoT warlords mark is making it feel much safer, so I'm pretty happy about that. Can't blade fall seems so efficient though, I want to switch to kb bUT getting the accuracy on gear is taking too much effort. Also hybrid feels like it has decent potential with tankiness.. anyway loving the play style.
im a relatively new player still learning the ropes of the game . and so i have been trying differenct characters and found this cheap and interesting, but right now my elementalist is level 59 and very much a glass cannon, can one shot mobs but getting one shotted by boss ( i died like 15-20 times to kill malachai in cruel)..can someone review my build and see where can i improve upon...i still dont understand enough to where to optimize it .. and i feel like i may have messed up passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/h3llw4rd3n/characters

help much appreciated :)
"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
im a relatively new player still learning the ropes of the game . and so i have been trying differenct characters and found this cheap and interesting, but right now my elementalist is level 59 and very much a glass cannon, can one shot mobs but getting one shotted by boss ( i died like 15-20 times to kill malachai in cruel)..can someone review my build and see where can i improve upon...i still dont understand enough to where to optimize it .. and i feel like i may have messed up passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/h3llw4rd3n/characters

help much appreciated :)

Don't forget to cap res above all else. get some high life rare items with res on themy instead of all those uniques (belly is nice though)
Hello,

Thank you for your in depth guide. Loving the unique wands and clear speed of the build.

Could you please just go into a little more detail on how and when to switch to KB after leveling?

I'm already lvl 68 and have tried to support KB-GMP-added Chaos-poison but the damage is so low compared to bladefall which I had set up with Spell echo, conc effect, poison, and added chaos damage.

Do I need to find specific stats in my gear to support KB?

Thanks in advance if you can get to my question.
"
xfire57 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your in depth guide. Loving the unique wands and clear speed of the build.

Could you please just go into a little more detail on how and when to switch to KB after leveling?

I'm already lvl 68 and have tried to support KB-GMP-added Chaos-poison but the damage is so low compared to bladefall which I had set up with Spell echo, conc effect, poison, and added chaos damage.

Do I need to find specific stats in my gear to support KB?

Thanks in advance if you can get to my question.

Can have a look at my gear
Spoiler

Cospri's Will would help with dmg too
Last edited by Velgor on Aug 3, 2016, 3:33:56 PM
i have a question, how does this build perform with a 4-link?
"
rickyt49 wrote:
i have a question, how does this build perform with a 4-link?

Could reach 80-100 k dps if you go for a crit/poison build
hi im building this build and i hvae alot of questions lol... im following the assasin version im now lvl 56 but idk what gear i need exactly considering theres no dedicated assassin guide idk what gems i need for the same reason and also his assassin on his character sheet has different gems than the guide.... i pmed him hoping for a response on what to do from here.. any help would be greatly appreciated... also no clue what jewels to use... if you wanna see my char so far look at the prophecy assassin on my character tab... havent bought a belt yet but i do have 5l carcass in bank and a 5l belly and some good res life boots for this build
Last edited by khawk3lite on Aug 6, 2016, 1:37:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info