[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
Velgor wrote:
"
Abbachad wrote:
Been trying this build out, went with a CI Occultist, tri-curse. Only running a 5 link atm, but am wondering how immportant poison is to the main setup? I've been running without it and using void manip in it's place, still kill everything fairly quickly, I'm guessing poison is mainly for bosses/high hp targets?

I get 266 % from my hit dps as poison, it will only have effect on bosses and high hp targets if your dps is alrdy enough to one shot most packs tho, but it still one of the best ways do boost your dps with a chaos wand build.

Yeah, just tried out poison instead of void manip, definitely makes the build feel a lot more fluid atm, helps a ton with bosses and rares that I wasn't one shotting already, thanks a bunch!
Hello, i just started the game a week ago and i was wondering if i can still loot this wand or not ? Because i saw it was during peragus season.
"
zibbulon wrote:
Hello, i just started the game a week ago and i was wondering if i can still loot this wand or not ? Because i saw it was during peragus season.

Yeah
Oh cool, an is there a specific place or mob to loot it or it's completely random ?
Last edited by zibbulon on Jul 23, 2016, 5:19:36 PM
"
zibbulon wrote:
Oh cool, an is there a specific place or mob to loot it or it's completely random ?

Totally random, but you can find really cheap Obliteration wands on poe.trade.
Okay, thank you :)
has anyone tried the deadeye ascendancy?
"
DaTz_ wrote:

Yes still playing i have over 96k hit dps with 255 k poison currently, enough to one shot any pack or rare, and most map bosses < 5sec (my numbers can go even higher if i would count in curses, wither, my 6 projectiles, deadeyes 30 % more modifier or frostwalls).

Heres a guide a wrote a while ago:
Spoiler

Blade Vortex/Bladefall are good level gems, Caustic Arrow/Blast rain can be nice if you have a good bow, Essence Drain could be used too.

Tree depends on which skills you chose to level, but you could start your tree like this:

34Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmKOKxKIj9pcGTZKNfRmKwzokiw-rbWwWv7VIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2A==

50Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmPzFo4rEog2NI_aXBluvTZKNfRmKTiowfMM6I9NRRySLbyc31I2_D6uaauCf7T_UI21sFr8FZrVIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2JAK

75Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rruDt-Y_MWjisSiDY0j9pcGW6-Hdk2SjX0Zik4q458wfMM6I9NKfVFHJItvJzfUjb8Pq5pq4J_tP9QjbWwWvwVmNj21SCaVaoxVhetjnaph4vVvpcsRL2yMVUvIFCsKYqyi2V3ysNgOSBGWBx6VLvDVj_pJUVxAh8unm3WezxU=

FullTreeCrit+Posion

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rruDvzFo4oNjSP2FfZbr4d2TZKNfWJ5TirjnzB8AAZM_0p9UUdDMdZYN9SNv-dUv9XDM9rBjX7gn-0_BbXUIyT9U7taGi5TdO23tgVmBnDC7DBx_97TbwUtdctOn7TF3ah67-pivqd6f2Ks2-dLeGVNbIxHBjpCvTadqtDQR342PY_6VYVtbPDVXEClyw-rtUiVLklRh8skixa_Bx6nm8M6JpVqjLTRdZ6J4Ju1YeL1b8gMzxXmWITFVUvIFJMfjDai2UkTidOw2HBSbAjxig==

Keep in mind to have enough life/res already, before switching to crit with facebreaker/rat's nest etc.

My Gear atm:
Spoiler

There is still lots of improvement for me, like upgrading my jewels, thinking about which helm enchant would be the best and i also could go dual curse with temp chains on hit on cloves.

Dyadian Dawn belt or 2 rares can be used against phys reflect maps.

ChestOptions

Offensive:
1. Cospri's Will
2. Carcass Jack

Defensive:

1. Lightning Coil
2. Kintsugi
3. Belly of the Beast

Mobility:
1. Queen of the Forest

GemLinks

Kinetic Blast

Kinetic Blast + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Added Chaos Damage + Pierce + Void Manipulation

For your 6th you have multiple options, especially for bosses conc. effect has the biggest dps boost(also double dip with poison), other options would be poison(if no better source), Increased crit multi/chance or Attack Speed.

Frost Wall

Frost Wall + Spell Echo + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste

Used mostly for unic bosses or though rares with no pack/objects/walls nearby in order to multiply your kinetic blast hits. Keeping the gem underleveled can help if you mana pool is low. Link Vaal Haste/Grace to benefit from the Duration. Linking Frost Wall with spell totem would be an option if no other totem is used.

Frenzy

Frenzy + Power charge on Crit

Used to generate charges mostly for tough bosses where Blood Rage isn't a option.

Aura Buffs

Grace + Blasphemy + Enfeeble/Projectile Weakness + Enlighten

Main aura gonna be grace, should give around 8-10k evasion rating, you can either use Projectile Weakness/Temporal Chains for more damage or Enfeeble for defense with helps evasion/dodge build quite a bit. Optional you can link enlighten to be more comfortable with your mana pool. Purity of Elements against Elemental weakness mod, since it is hard to get over caped with res with this build.

CWDT Setup

Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Frost Wall/Enfeeble + Increased Duration

Theirs a lot of options to make a CWDT Setup and it depends mostly on your personal taste/playstyle what you should put in there. I use Immortal Call and Frost wall (decent defense against melee attackers and blocks projectiles, also can be quite handy if it autocast on some rares to safe time).
Increased Duration, Enfeeble, Phase run or Blind could also be considered.

Optional: Wither Totem

Wither + Spell Totem + Increased Duration/Faster Casting

While Wither Totem would offer a insane boost of 140 % increased Chaos Damage (with also double dips with poison), i didn't use it as much the time i had it, putting frost wall alone takes time and is enough for most unic bosses. I use a Decoy Totem instant, it helps to get the bosses closer to your frost walls and don't need require any links.

Other Gems

Vaal Haste/Grace/Summon Skeletons/Lightning Trap
Summon Ice/Stone/Chaos Golem
Animate Guardian
Decoy Totem
Blood Rage

Blood Rage is must have, just put it in a free slot, use Increased Duration if you feel like it.

Vaal Grace can be used in place of Haste do get max capped on your dodge, Ice Golem would help out if you don't have very high rolls of acc/crit on your ring/amulets.

Animate guardian gives a decent boost mostly for your curses, just swap him out on some hard hitting/aoe bosses.

I prefer Decoy Totem instant of a Wither Totem or Frost Wall Totem currently, but just test out what you like more.

DoubleDipDmgModifier

scale only DoT = poison , DoT, duration
double dips = chaos dmg, projectile dmg, area dmg, increased damage, frenzy charge damage
scale hit = phys dmg, attack dmg, weapon dmg, attack speed, crit

I usually always use Grace Aura and Blasphemy+Projectile weakness or Blasphemy+Enfeeble.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 25, 2016, 4:26:15 AM
"
Velgor wrote:
"
DaTz_ wrote:

Yes still playing i have over 96k hit dps with 255 k poison currently, enough to one shot any pack or rare, and most map bosses < 5sec (my numbers can go even higher if i would count in curses, wither, my 6 projectiles, deadeyes 30 % more modifier or frostwalls).

Spoiler

Blade Vortex/Bladefall are good level gems, Caustic Arrow/Blast rain can be nice if you have a good bow, Essence Drain could be used too.

Tree depends on which skills you chose to level, but you could start your tree like this:

34Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmKOKxKIj9pcGTZKNfRmKwzokiw-rbWwWv7VIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2A==

50Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmPzFo4rEog2NI_aXBluvTZKNfRmKTiowfMM6I9NRRySLbyc31I2_D6uaauCf7T_UI21sFr8FZrVIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2JAK

75Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rruDt-Y_MWjisSiDY0j9pcGW6-Hdk2SjX0Zik4q458wfMM6I9NKfVFHJItvJzfUjb8Pq5pq4J_tP9QjbWwWvwVmNj21SCaVaoxVhetjnaph4vVvpcsRL2yMVUvIFCsKYqyi2V3ysNgOSBGWBx6VLvDVj_pJUVxAh8unm3WezxU=

FullTreeCrit+Posion

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rruDvzFo4oNjSP2FfZbr4d2TZKNfWJ5TirjnzB8AAZM_0p9UUdDMdZYN9SNv-dUv9XDM9rBjX7gn-0_BbXUIyT9U7taGi5TdO23tgVmBnDC7DBx_97TbwUtdctOn7TF3ah67-pivqd6f2Ks2-dLeGVNbIxHBjpCvTadqtDQR342PY_6VYVtbPDVXEClyw-rtUiVLklRh8skixa_Bx6nm8M6JpVqjLTRdZ6J4Ju1YeL1b8gMzxXmWITFVUvIFJMfjDai2UkTidOw2HBSbAjxig==

Keep in mind to have enough life/res already, before switching to crit with facebreaker/rat's nest etc.

My Gear atm:
Spoiler

There is still lots of improvement for me, like upgrading my jewels, thinking about which helm enchant would be the best and i also could go dual curse with temp chains on hit on cloves.

ChestOptions

Offensive:
1. Cospri's Will
2. Carcass Jack

Defensive:

1. Lightning Coil
2. Kintsugi
3. Belly of the Beast

Mobility:
1. Queen of the Forest

GemLinks

Kinetic Blast

Kinetic Blast + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Added Chaos Damage + Pierce + Void Manipulation

For your 6th you have multiple options, especially for bosses conc. effect has the biggest dps boost(also double dip with poison), other options would be poison(if no better source), Increased crit multi/chance or Attack Speed.

Frost Wall

Used mostly for unic bosses or though rares with no pack/objects/walls nearby in order to multiply your kinetic blast hits. Keeping the gem underleveled can help if you mana pool is low. Link Vaal Haste/Grace to benefit from the Duration. Linking Frost Wall with spell totem would be an option if no other totem is used.

Frenzy

Used to generate charges mostly for tough bosses where Blood Rage isn't a option.

Aura Buffs

Main aura gonna be grace, should give around 8-10k evasion rating, you can either use Projectile Weakness/Temporal Chains for more damage or Enfeeble for defense with helps evasion/dodge build quite a bit. Optional you can link enlighten to be more comfortable with your mana pool. Purity of Elements against Elemental weakness mod, since it is hard to get over caped with res with this build.

CWDT Setup

Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Frost Wall/Enfeeble + Increased Duration

Theirs a lot of options to make a CWDT Setup and it depends mostly on your personal taste/playstyle what you should put in there. I use Immortal Call and Frost wall (decent defense against melee attackers and blocks projectiles, also can be quite handy if it autocast on some rares to safe time).

While Wither Totem would offer a insane boost of 140 % increased Chaos Damage (with also double dips with poison), i didn't use it as much the time i had it, putting frost wall alone takes time and is enough for most unic bosses. I use a Decoy Totem instant, it helps to get the bosses closer to your frost walls and don't need require any links.

Other Gems

Animate Guardian
Decoy Totem
Blood Rage

Blood Rage is must have, just put it in a free slot, use Increased Duration if you feel like it.

Vaal Grace can be used in place of Haste do get max capped on your dodge, Ice Golem would help out if you don't have very high rolls of acc/crit on your ring/amulets.

Animate guardian gives a decent boost mostly for your curses, just swap him out on some hard hitting/aoe bosses.

I prefer Decoy Totem instant of a Wither Totem or Frost Wall Totem currently, but just test out what you like more.

DoubleDipDmgModifier

double dips = chaos dmg, projectile dmg, area dmg, increased damage, frenzy charge damage

I usually always use Grace Aura and Blasphemy+Projectile weakness or Blasphemy+Enfeeble.

does the proj return ascendancy work good ? with frostwalls?
"
DaTz_ wrote:
"
Velgor wrote:
"
DaTz_ wrote:

Spoiler

34Points

50Points

75Points

FullTreeCrit+Posion

My Gear atm:
Spoiler

ChestOptions

Offensive:
1. Cospri's Will
2. Carcass Jack

Defensive:

1. Lightning Coil
2. Kintsugi
3. Belly of the Beast

Mobility:
1. Queen of the Forest

GemLinks

Kinetic Blast

Frost Wall

Frenzy

Aura Buffs

CWDT Setup

Other Gems

Animate Guardian
Decoy Totem
Blood Rage

DoubleDipDmgModifier

does the proj return ascendancy work good ? with frostwalls?

You usually don't get proj return unless you hitting offscreen, with 100 % pierce.
Powerful Precision is more about that free crit and pierce you can get.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 25, 2016, 2:54:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info