[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Recorded atziri video, nothing special just normal atziri facerolling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfEwUyChfeI&feature=youtu.be

Gear

Last edited by jomppaneee on Aug 9, 2016, 11:02:50 AM
"
Misphex wrote:
Hey! First of all thanks for the build, enjoying it.. - but

im currently testing some gems, i cant figure out whats good and whats bad..

Can someone tell me which Gem setup i should use? (i map pretty much all day)

Witch - Elementalist

thanks a lot.

I just posted it on last page but here is it again...
GemLinks

Kinetic Blast

Kinetic Blast + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Added Chaos Damage + Pierce + Void Manipulation

For your 6th you have multiple options, especially for bosses conc. effect has the biggest dps boost(also double dip with poison), other options would be poison(if no better source), Increased crit multi/chance or Attack Speed.

Frost Wall

Frost Wall + Spell Echo + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste

Used mostly for unic bosses or though rares with no pack/objects/walls nearby in order to multiply your kinetic blast hits. Keeping the gem underleveled can help if you mana pool is low. Link Vaal Haste/Grace to benefit from the Duration. Linking Frost Wall with spell totem would be an option if no other totem is used.

Frenzy

Frenzy + Power charge on Crit

Used to generate charges mostly for tough bosses where Blood Rage isn't a option.

Aura Buffs

Grace + Blasphemy + Enfeeble/Projectile Weakness + Enlighten

Main aura gonna be grace, should give around 8-10k evasion rating, you can either use Projectile Weakness/Temporal Chains for more damage or Enfeeble for defense with helps evasion/dodge build quite a bit. Optional you can link enlighten to be more comfortable with your mana pool. Purity of Elements against Elemental weakness mod, since it is hard to get over caped with res with this build.

CWDT Setup

Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Frost Wall/Enfeeble + Increased Duration

Theirs a lot of options to make a CWDT Setup and it depends mostly on your personal taste/playstyle what you should put in there. I use Immortal Call and Frost wall (decent defense against melee attackers and blocks projectiles, also can be quite handy if it autocast on some rares to safe time).
Increased Duration, Enfeeble, Phase run or Blind could also be considered.

Optional: Wither Totem

Wither + Spell Totem + Increased Duration/Faster Casting

While Wither Totem would offer a insane boost of 140 % increased Chaos Damage (with also double dips with poison), i didn't use it as much the time i had it, putting frost wall alone takes time and is enough for most unic bosses. I use a Decoy Totem instant, it helps to get the bosses closer to your frost walls and don't need require any links.

Other Gems

Vaal Haste/Grace/Summon Skeletons/Lightning Trap
Summon Ice/Stone/Chaos Golem
Animate Guardian
Decoy Totem
Blood Rage

Blood Rage is must have, just put it in a free slot, use Increased Duration if you feel like it.

Vaal Grace can be used in place of Haste do get max capped on your dodge, Ice Golem would help out if you don't have very high rolls of acc/crit on your ring/amulets.

Animate guardian gives a decent boost mostly for your curses, just swap him out on some hard hitting/aoe bosses.

I prefer Decoy Totem instant of a Wither Totem or Frost Wall Totem currently, but just test out what you like more.

I just wanted to thank the op, because as someone with 1,000+ hours who only plays for fun (no trade nor farming for the sake of it), this might be the first time I'll be able to do some of the high difficulty end game content. (:

Just rolled a new char last night. Cruel 2 so far. I'll update once I get to actually test the build.

Thank you for the guide !
Great build!! Why are you taking the dual curse nodes, but not running curses?
Sorry, my mistake. You are not taking the curse nodes.
hi i like your build. Seems very interesting, and i would give it a shot with some varients.
I have questions for you.
say, if you are going assassin with this build, will this build be viable?
and what if i would wanna go crit, will that be viable too? i am kinda worried that if my physical dmg is too high with crits and multipliers, i might not be able to run phy reflect map mods
"
asdas111 wrote:
hi i like your build. Seems very interesting, and i would give it a shot with some varients.
I have questions for you.
say, if you are going assassin with this build, will this build be viable?
and what if i would wanna go crit, will that be viable too? i am kinda worried that if my physical dmg is too high with crits and multipliers, i might not be able to run phy reflect map mods

Going crit via Assassin or Deadeye would be very viable - i prefer these two Ascendancy classes for this build. Although your chaos damage is way higher than yoour physical damage in the end, maps with physical reflect and vulnerability are dangerous, but in this case just equip:

This belt ignores your phyical damage and you are dealing only chaos damage (and maybe some low elemental damage). You will loose a bit of your overall dps, that then you are able to play maps with physical reflect (and vulnerability) without any danger of dying due to reflect.

Hi, anyone can tell me if ring with Crit Chance like this is usefull for this build or adds chaos dmg works better?

"
"
gorus_grind wrote:
Hi, anyone can tell me if ring with Crit Chance like this is usefull for this build or adds chaos dmg works better?

"

Chaos dmg usually should offer more dps then crit, i would try to get both tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info