[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Awesome build, feel sad i only found out about it this late, awesome build to start new leagues with.
I tried this build too and it doenst work very well for me. i think the problem is that my phys. damage with KB is to low (~800 dps @lvl 74). I dont understand how you can stack the damage with KB. can someone explain me this?
"
Lullus wrote:
I tried this build too and it doenst work very well for me. i think the problem is that my phys. damage with KB is to low (~800 dps @lvl 74). I dont understand how you can stack the damage with KB. can someone explain me this?

What Class/build do you have?
Your phys dmg to chaos ratio should be around 1/3 with obliteration wands.
Something around 8-10k on tooltip buffed, shouldn't be that hard to get at level 74.
You can look my gear/tree for what i use with my deadeye.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 20, 2016, 8:09:43 PM
Last edited by Proteusius on Jul 21, 2016, 4:12:24 PM
I invested now 1ex for 2x rings and 1x amulet with chaos damage and tabula rase. damage is better but still to low (1,5k dps). defense is very bad too.

My gear:

btw. i´m playing with a Witch.
"
Lullus wrote:
I invested now 1ex for 2x rings and 1x amulet with chaos damage and tabula rase. damage is better but still to low (1,5k dps). defense is very bad too.

My gear:

btw. i´m playing with a Witch.

Don't use poison gem if you use snakebite alrdy, could take conc. effect instant.
Get obliteration wands with 15 % phys to chaos.
Witch in general probably has less dmg/defence then shadow/ranger.
Will get more dmg once you have more level in your chaos gem and chaos dmg % nodes in tree.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 21, 2016, 6:02:07 PM
Never Suggest Conc Effect on this build. Everything scales with more explosion hits, if you are dealing more damage per explosion but hitting 1 explosion instead of 4 doesn't help at all. Never ever use conc effect even against bosses.
Never say "Never Suggest Conc Effect on this build."^^

If you have enough DPS for most of the content, then Conc Effect will be a good alternative. As Deadeye with an additional projectile and +20% inc. AOE you will still have enough overlap with KB and the explosions from Obliteration. Exchanging my Faster Attack Speed vs Conc Effect had no negative influence on the normal ganeplay , but has improved the kill speed vs bosses significantly.

Been trying this build out, went with a CI Occultist, tri-curse. Only running a 5 link atm, but am wondering how immportant poison is to the main setup? I've been running without it and using void manip in it's place, still kill everything fairly quickly, I'm guessing poison is mainly for bosses/high hp targets?
"
Abbachad wrote:
Been trying this build out, went with a CI Occultist, tri-curse. Only running a 5 link atm, but am wondering how immportant poison is to the main setup? I've been running without it and using void manip in it's place, still kill everything fairly quickly, I'm guessing poison is mainly for bosses/high hp targets?

I get 266 % from my hit dps as poison, it will only have effect on bosses and high hp targets if your dps is alrdy enough to one shot most packs tho, but it still one of the best ways do boost your dps with a chaos wand build.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 22, 2016, 10:13:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info