[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

I'm not familiar with playing a wander and it's gameplay. Out of the recommended ascendancies which would you suggest is the strongest. I finished all the prophecy challenges so looking to invest all i have into this build.
"
Madhatter0 wrote:
I'm not familiar with playing a wander and it's gameplay. Out of the recommended ascendancies which would you suggest is the strongest. I finished all the prophecy challenges so looking to invest all i have into this build.

Deadeye and Assassin are top tier, both are great for a poison/crit build.

In short Deadeye probably does better in maps and Assassin does better against heavy single targets.

Can look up my last posts or profile if you interested in Deadeye, both use pretty much the same gear/tree tho.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 16, 2016, 4:47:33 PM
"
Velgor wrote:
"
Anybody have a good hold on how to best pull off an Occultist, curse heavy version? I am still currently working on affording a Cospri's Will in Prophecy but I am trying to decide what to run for +4 curses total.

Edit: removed other issues, after switching some stuff around issues seemed to be fixed so mostly just curious on best curses.

Projectile Weakness
Temporal Chains
Enfeeble

not so sure about what would be best as 4th

Main issue I seem to be running into is running out of mana. Without Cospri's currently 50 mana per attack with 108 not reserved with 3 curses so poacher's mark has been kind of essential. Assassin's mark wasn't working as well due to needing kill and not sure how Warlord's leech would work. So Temporal chains is in a CWDT setup to hit anything that hits me that isn't in blasphemy range while I run proj weak, poacher's and enfeeble.

Heretic's veil mana reservation 12% reduction may help this though. Cospri's will will also let me go with 120% multiplier over poison's 135%.

Been following the author's suggested occultist tree. Don't know if anything else would be more efficient.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by Proteusius on Jul 17, 2016, 3:42:01 PM
"
Proteusius wrote:

I only have 2.3k damage unbuffed as an occultist and it is plenty for tier 7 maps so far (although I am getting a ton of damage that isn't in my dps from occultist tree). Major problem is you have no flat life like anywhere except your rings. You should be reaching at least 4.5k like me if not more because I'm using Kintsugi, enfeeble and temp chains as my defense and poachers to leech life back on hit pretty effectively. I'm assuming deadeye should be aiming at much more like 5k+.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
ive got just barely over 3k life. the problem is it no longer becomes budget when u do ranger or assassin lol.

none of my res are capped due to how pricy things get when ur trying to get diamond rings with 38-42 double res or even triple res while still getting the necessary int on them and still make room for chaos mods.

ive paid 1 to 2 exalt for semi decent rings and STILL couldnt cap. i do maps fine for the most part. usually if anything i get killed more by not reading what a strong box has and insta dying to a nova or a mod with votile blood. currently at about 11k tooltip (again, no phys with dawns belt) and none of my gems are 20 20 yet except void manipulation. (can always look at my character. name will be obvious once u check them

its a struggle wanting to jump between my trapper and this when i cant rush people and help them with this lol. dont get me wrong. its pretty good farming.. even faster than my trap but as far as bossing goes... it falls kind of short time wise. that and i know i wont be able to do atziri or uber with this vs my trapper.

got a shavs yesterday and already have a heretics veil so if i get the skyforths i need i might just drop this AND sell off my remaining unneeded pieces from them and make a low life blade vortex LOL.

"
ive got just barely over 3k life. the problem is it no longer becomes budget when u do ranger or assassin lol.

none of my res are capped due to how pricy things get when ur trying to get diamond rings with 38-42 double res or even triple res while still getting the necessary int on them and still make room for chaos mods.

ive paid 1 to 2 exalt for semi decent rings and STILL couldnt cap. i do maps fine for the most part. usually if anything i get killed more by not reading what a strong box has and insta dying to a nova or a mod with votile blood. currently at about 11k tooltip (again, no phys with dawns belt) and none of my gems are 20 20 yet except void manipulation. (can always look at my character. name will be obvious once u check them

its a struggle wanting to jump between my trapper and this when i cant rush people and help them with this lol. dont get me wrong. its pretty good farming.. even faster than my trap but as far as bossing goes... it falls kind of short time wise. that and i know i wont be able to do atziri or uber with this vs my trapper.

got a shavs yesterday and already have a heretics veil so if i get the skyforths i need i might just drop this AND sell off my remaining unneeded pieces from them and make a low life blade vortex LOL.

And people still jump the Deadeye/Assasin bandwagon because the guys supporting them have been more vocal...

Give non crit Pathifinder a chance - no crit gear required and you can clear all maps with super speed and imba flasks. I posted the 100c calculation for all gear (using tabula).

You don't need 20 ex gear to make this build work.
You can check my gear - 16k/40k works great :)
"
Proteusius wrote:

Perhaps you try to focus on crit and drop poison. In this cass just use the following level-ups to invest more in crit nodes:

* the Twin Terror cluster (3 nodes, 125% critical strike chance)
* the Heartseeker cluster (3 nodes, 50% critical strike chance, 40% crit multi)
* the Will of Blades cluster instead of the Entropy cluster (20% critical strike chance, 36% inc. phys. dmg)
* Blood Siphon, Trickery, Assassination (6 nodes 20% max. life, 5 life gaind on kill, 20 str, 10 dex, 10 int, 90% critical strike chance, 45% crit multi

Then drop Poison support and use Void Manipulation instead, facebreaker should then increase your damage more than Maligaro's Virtuoisty. Your amulet slot can be improves in several ways (more life, added chaos damage).

Flasks should be used more or less continuously. Atziri flask increases your DPS and leech significantly. Use Flasks to improve your weakness (e.g. flasks with added elemental resistances if you haven't capped your resis).

Continue to level your gems, especially the added chaos gem has a huge distribution to your DPS. With a higher DPS you leech will be better and you can drop clarity.

With leveled gems (and additional quality) and improves gear you should be able to reach 15-20k DPS unbuffed with five links.

@GGIsLoveGGIsLife: Just use flasks for opening (immunity to freeze, chill, bleeding and a phasing flask) strongboxes. I don't identify rare strongboxes, I just use my flasks, open the box, run away and spam KB.
Last edited by _Deadly_ on Jul 18, 2016, 4:34:01 AM
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
Proteusius wrote:

Perhaps you try to focus on crit and drop poison. In this cass just use the following level-ups to invest more in crit nodes:

* the Twin Terror cluster (3 nodes, 125% critical strike chance)
* the Heartseeker cluster (3 nodes, 50% critical strike chance, 40% crit multi)
* the Will of Blades cluster instead of the Entropy cluster (20% critical strike chance, 36% inc. phys. dmg)
* Blood Siphon, Trickery, Assassination (6 nodes 20% max. life, 5 life gaind on kill, 20 str, 10 dex, 10 int, 90% critical strike chance, 45% crit multi

Then drop Poison support and use Void Manipulation instead, facebreaker should then increase your damage more than Maligaro's Virtuoisty. Your amulet slot can be improves in several ways (more life, added chaos damage).

Flasks should be used more or less continuously. Atziri flask increases your DPS and leech significantly. Use Flasks to improve your weakness (e.g. flasks with added elemental resistances if you haven't capped your resis).

Continue to level your gems, especially the added chaos gem has a huge distribution to your DPS. With a higher DPS you leech will be better and you can drop clarity.

With leveled gems (and additional quality) and improves gear you should be able to reach 15-20k DPS unbuffed with five links.

@GGIsLoveGGIsLife: Just use flasks for opening (immunity to freeze, chill, bleeding and a phasing flask) strongboxes. I don't identify rare strongboxes, I just use my flasks, open the box, run away and spam KB.

How will the single target damage be? Because single-target damage is pretty important for me. Oh and i cant buy any crit rings because they are so expensive, will it work without them?

New amulet:
Last edited by Proteusius on Jul 18, 2016, 11:25:03 AM
"
Proteusius wrote:
[

How will the single target damage be?

On a 6 link setup (currently I'm running 20/20 GMP / 20/20 KB/ 20/20 Pierce / 21/20 Added Chaos / 20/20 Void Manipulation / 20/20 Conc Effect) without poison support (i'm focussing con crit) the single target damage is from my point of view more than satisfying. Single rare monsters or any other single monster with lots of hitpoints are dying after a few shots with kinetic blast.

As ranger and shadow you have access to the Vitality Void and Spirit Void cluster granting you high mana and life leech. With enough leech it is easy to spam KB until every monster is dead.

Have you tried Romira's Banquet? Gives you a lot of accuracy, mana, a bit crit chance and crit multi and power charges for only 1 chaos orb in Prophecy. I'm still using one :-)

if diamond rings with added chaos damage are too expensive just try diamond ringe with life, resis and added phyiscal damage. They are much much cheaper.
Last edited by _Deadly_ on Jul 18, 2016, 11:37:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info