[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
getinthevan wrote:
"
I respecced into Acro and took out damage and area nodes. I can't really tell a diff tbh...

Good to know it still felt strong. Are you an Elementalist or an Occultist?.

Currently Elementalist level 84. But thinking of changing to Occulist. Profrane Bloom sounds awesome.

If i was to reroll id probably go Scion to offer more flexibility while also getting additional skillpoints.

Still need to equip my lightning coil.
i respec'd into occulist and tried dual wield obliteration for 60% chance and tried broken faith aswell.. damage doesnt feel as good or as satisfying as elementalist imo
To help with single targets I'm using a four link setup

Spell totem > Faster casting > Inc Duration > Wither

This helps me kill bosses and rares and its also a great defensive mechanic as it slows them down as well.
"
i respec'd into occulist and tried dual wield obliteration for 60% chance and tried broken faith aswell.. damage doesnt feel as good or as satisfying as elementalist imo

Hrm thanks for the report. It is going to be hard to compete with the shock, ignite, proliferate, and chaos dmg Elementalist provides. It doesn't seem like a lot but in the end it is.

"
To help with single targets I'm using a four link setup

Spell totem > Faster casting > Inc Duration > Wither

This helps me kill bosses and rares and its also a great defensive mechanic as it slows them down as well.

!! Great idea! Def will try this out next time I'm on.
Hey, I found this jewel the other night and automatically thought of this build. I haven't finished leveling my guy or anything so I don't know how good damage over time would be?

Just wondering if this jewel would be "amazing" or if it's just sort of mediocre.

Thanks.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
wondering if this jewel would be "amazing" or if it's just sort of mediocre.

Hey there! I would say it rates closer to amazing than mediocre ! Nice find ! I rate chaos damage, aoe damage, and regular % damage highest since it also affects the corpse explosion but things like phys dmg, projectile dmg, and dot damage are certain great also, especially with life! Nice find.
I want that jewel ;)
"
getinthevan wrote:
"
wondering if this jewel would be "amazing" or if it's just sort of mediocre.

Hey there! I would say it rates closer to amazing than mediocre ! Nice find ! I rate chaos damage, aoe damage, and regular % damage highest since it also affects the corpse explosion but things like phys dmg, projectile dmg, and dot damage are certain great also, especially with life! Nice find.

Very cool, thanks!

I know every character i play dreams of life/es + 3 dmg mods.

I'm pretty sure this here Obliterate Wander would make a strong contender for 2.2 Best Budget Build, if not just win it out-right.

However, I did feel fairly ashamed when I got obliterate up and running and from a general perspective, it felt stronger all-around than my 20ex+ low-life phys wander.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Apr 8, 2016, 12:57:23 AM
Haha that's gold :)

Yep this build is insane fun and fast. Does need improvement though.

I'd love to be able to do Atziri and in it's current state with squishiness and single target issues it's probably not feasible.

But it looks like there are a few people testing things out so hopefully we get there.
This build is obscenely fun, great job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info