[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Boss fight is illusion, Exile .
This build is not vaible for bosses anymore, you are lucky to kill them under a minute if they are out open in the field. I played 3 kinetic blasters and its what i enjoy the most. I won't be playing anymore after coc and frost wall changes, cuz thats what i enjoyed the most.
Bladefall/BV Pathfinder is the way to go with these wands now I think.
Blade Vortex now has a stack limit of 20 (down from 50). It now deals 63% more damage at level 20. The number of hits per second causes substantial performance problems. The skill was also deemed too strong against bosses.
total damage is below 150%
BV-rip
KB-rip
What now)?
BV isn't ripped. It's stronger for clearing and weaker for bosses, but poison makes it still strong against bosses.

Problem with Obliteration BV is that you don't get Fortify from WB (making survivability meh), and you need lots of movement speed to make up for not having WB (hence why pathfinder is great).
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 31, 2016, 4:13:47 AM
Does anyone know if KB interacts with any other skills like it did with frost wall?

I think getinthevan may be right, this may now become a secondary skill for wanders.
"
getinthevan wrote:
First of all the changes to the Elementalist, Shaper of Desolation, is a considerable Nerf to the build. We really took advantage of the shock/ignite/chill it "permanently" provided.

been playing this build for a few leagues now, helped me get 39/40 and 40/40 these last leagues. thing is, i never swapped over from bladefall while leveling, and the few times i tried KB version i wasn't amazed.

couple nights ago i did a few high t13+ maps just to make sure the build is legit (cos last league i had a BAWSS support guy) and i was very surprised to clear excavation pretty easily, and blast through abyss etc. i think bladefall's pretty OK as a replacement.

i'm not convinced shaper of desolation is such a huge deal tbh. i never really noticed a huge boost with the shocks (to the point that i'm really gonna miss it or to the point that it's build-breaking). i'm gonna miss watching monsters burn to death, to explode, and explode others, but i'm not convinced it'll kill the build.

i'm gonna try out one of my previous chars to make sure things are still ok, and if it's really bad i might instead try a blast rain trapper to start next league.

in any case, thanks for the build!
So i have been trying to see how your build would work with the loss of frost wall for boss encounters.

i'm really bad at builds but was wondering if this character linked below would be a good adaptation? its basically a cut and paste but with Blade-fall and aura change and cast when damage taken.

i really liked your build and was hoping that it could live on with out frost wall. The only weakness i see is boss encounters. unless i'm doing it wrong which is always possible. :)

lol i spent like 50 chaos on standard two days ago to try it out and then the patch notes hit :'(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FatBubba/characters/FatBubbaTMc

great work by the way.
"
FatBubba wrote:
So i have been trying to see how your build would work with the loss of frost wall for boss encounters.

i'm really bad at builds but was wondering if this character linked below would be a good adaptation? its basically a cut and paste but with Blade-fall and aura change and cast when damage taken.

i really liked your build and was hoping that it could live on with out frost wall. The only weakness i see is boss encounters. unless i'm doing it wrong which is always possible. :)

lol i spent like 50 chaos on standard two days ago to try it out and then the patch notes hit :'(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FatBubba/characters/FatBubbaTMc

great work by the way.

yeah same for me. Got lvl 70 this weekend and now the build is nerfed :(
Hi, reading the comments about the last patch and how it nerfed this build I'm worried if this is the reason I can't make KB work for my character.

With dual obliterate wands and lvl66 I only achieve 467 DPS with KB while with Bladefall paired with Void Damage, Spell Echo and Faster Casting I get 4500+ DPS. Am I doing something wrong? How do I estimate what optimal DPS I should be doing per lvl? Also at first it seemed Dela used Hypothermia with KB and later he used Poison in exchange for it when he used the unique Clasped Mitts instead of the Snakebite Gloves, is that right? His gear indications are a bit confusing in that regard.

You can see my equipment for my elementalist in my profile. I tried to mimic the instructions given as thoroughly as possible given my budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info