[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

I Have a build wander obliterate build too.

With the wall, u can burst all the boss. I use a spell totem / wall / increase duration combination. When u have enough wall, any boss is just a joke, u are a fucking eraser. I was doing atziri with a blade fall trapper, we were both able to stop dps during the fight ... me or him could kill atziri for 2 player easyly.

Use lightning coil for defence & 5.5k life, life leach from insane dps and your life is back ... damn what do u want ... plz stop with carcass jack ... increase your defense ... the aoe is allready insane without it. I just go for for a shield cause the dps was insane with poison tooltips & deadeye ...

Stop looking at the dps, don't go crit, think chaos/poison! My dps is near 14k and i don't care ... it clean ! poison stack and life from boss disapear !

In party, u can carry a 6 mans party easyly ... sometimes u can have issues with lag ... it's the only problem with this build. I was able to kill boss that other party member weren't able to come near in a few time.

Got level 96 in prophecy league, clean all content except uber atziri cause i didn't loot any mortal hope. But i'm sure u can do it easyly when i see how easy is atziri ... this is a FIRE / DEAD / NEXT PHASE / REPEAT GAME ... she didn't even have time to attack so much ...

THIS BUILD IS ALL AROUND BUILD, FUN, INSANE DPS, GOOD SURVIBILITY, CAN CLEAR NEAR ALL MAPS MODS, THE BEST BUILD I HAVE EVER PLAYED.
Last edited by Rinceventvent on Aug 29, 2016, 8:52:43 PM
100 page hype yay

"
rvalen wrote:
Did your bandit choices change with the Deadeye version? I started playing the game with two weeks to go in Prophecy as the elementalist version. I'm going to give the Deadeye a go this time around. Thanks for your guide within the guide.

could take:

Oak or Kraityn depending on gear
Kraityn
Kraityn/Alira

Last edited by Velgor on Aug 30, 2016, 3:57:09 AM
hi can anyone advice me leveling tree and leveling skills for Pathfinder?
IGN: schovan
Last edited by schovan on Aug 30, 2016, 5:03:19 AM
Well Rip :/
"
kellogz87 wrote:
Well Rip :/

This was my thought....does anyone see a way that this can still be viable for boss fights?
my friend is saying pathfinder variant will be okay but i think he's being overly optimistic
IGN: Pockey
Just try killing a boss without frost wall on standard
"
Zaccie wrote:
Just try killing a boss without frost wall on standard

Been there, done that, not fun...The reason frost wall is required is because single target with this build is terrible. I say that only from experience playing as the Elementalist in Prophecy. So other ascendancies may be better at single target. This build owns large packs and is the safest and fastest build I have ever run so far.

Maybe the theorycrafters here will come up with something.
Been playing kb for the last 3 leagues :( really hope some sort of solution is found for single target :/ if not might be time to switch it up even though I dont want to :'^(
First of all the changes to the Elementalist, Shaper of Desolation, is a considerable Nerf to the build. We really took advantage of the shock/ignite/chill it "permanently" provided. With this change, I think Elementalist is probably, at best, 4th as far as ascendancy choice goes. This is how the build has been trending lately anyways...so Assassin, Pathfinder, Deadeye are now clearly better choices.

The second Nerf is the change to poison. Going from 10% to 8% may not seem like much to the build, but non crit may feel it. The whole idea is to get a fast kill to start our explosions... So any delay may hurt the "feel" or flow of the build. I think this is a workable Nerf to the build but unfortunate when combined with everything.

The change to the frost wall interaction may be the death nail to the build as far as top end mapping goes. Certain bosses, particularly chaos resistant ones, were already annoying, and now without the assistance of frost wall some of those bosses may as well be skipped... A place no one wants to be in Atlas.

I have not been updating or following the posts regularly and with these changes there will need to be a lot of trial and error to potentially solve the top-end single target problem. At this time I doubt I will be able to put in the effort to come up with a solution in a short period of time. I DO still think there is a place for the build, it clears packs at tremendous speed and is a fantastic farmer.

For now I think crit, Assassin?, would be a good starting point to pick up the pieces and attack from.
Another possible solution, particularly in Essence, would be to use a 4link KB in gloves (with a sweet Essence property like the %more poison multiplier) for AoE and pack clearing, and then have a 5/6link blade vortex setup for boss killing? Hopefully this is a good starting point to continue the build.

A special thanks to all who have been regularly positing here, carrying the torch, sharing new information, testing things out, and helping new players.
Last edited by getinthevan on Aug 30, 2016, 11:48:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info