[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

Thank you, Alexlulz!
Also, I got this links in your first post (great work, thx one more).
Just http://poecraft.com/%20gemplanner#v11.=S1y1w.2N0902.0c0t2Q00.341z2T2f2M2U.2Q1L141H.191z2U2f.==.37.== there is no gems level. I am afraid to lvlup wrong gems.

Should I lvlup higher than 4 Enlighten?
Probably Curse on hit shouldn't get max lvl?

and one more question, there should be another ring to get one more port (hole)?
"
baby_bot2 wrote:
Thank you, Alexlulz!
Also, I got this links in your first post (great work, thx one more).
Just http://poecraft.com/%20gemplanner#v11.=S1y1w.2N0902.0c0t2Q00.341z2T2f2M2U.2Q1L141H.191z2U2f.==.37.== there is no gems level. I am afraid to lvlup wrong gems.

Should I lvlup higher than 4 Enlighten?
Probably Curse on hit shouldn't get max lvl?

and one more question, there should be another ring to get one more port (hole)?
u lvl up everything as high as possible
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
Sidad wrote:
I want to try something new. I wonder if this build is still viable?
ehm what did get changed since i made the guide that it shouldnt?

cool thx for answering. This Is my next project.
Can this build get through the trials leading up to uber lab?
"
iVisionary wrote:
Can this build get through the trials leading up to uber lab?
depents on the player , lab is less about gear more about player i saw people do uber lab with white items only on reddit , i personaly dont have problems but some people are insanly bad at doing it and keep all stuff up so izaro 1shots u
Every Class 100
So I decided to make a vaal sparker after watching numerous players on Twitch and reading this quick guide..

From watching others play this build it seemed like a no brainer, spam.. and win build.. I was wrong! This build is very squishy and difficult to level up. Lucky me I had Abbarath's Hoves which basically killed everything for me but this build doesn't really play well until way late.. after getting Vinktars, dying was less frequent.

The original post may have understated how important the weapon and shield is to this build. I went with just a weapon with 50% spell damage and nice 125%+ critical chance increase but the shield I did nothing related to damage, and this was very bad! You need to have high damage modifiers from both weapon and shield if you want the sparks to actually kill quickly.

The low life part of this build is great if you have Skyforth. Without skyforth, the stun threshold makes it hard to escape from mobs and you will find yourself being interrupted constantly and dying. You either have to find a way to reduce the stuns, via passives or an item like Eye of Chayula.

This build is good starter but overall it becomes very costly if you want to actually clear high tier maps quickly. I spent 10 exalts on the chest, 1 on the Vintkars, and about another 5 on other items, and this got me to around tier 8 efficiently (Currently level 83). I estimate it will cost me another 45 exalts to actually be geared enough for quick high tier clears.

hey man, so im looking into this build as i got a Shavs to drop, got a question about the energy from within jewel you use, is it still work putting in by the melding node? i see you have a legacy one so i figured u only have it there for the legacy % Es on it.

Also, with the ammy options, since ima be using voidwalkers until i buy skyforths, what ammy options would you suggest,would you use the choir ammy?
Last edited by UhYuuki on Jan 3, 2017, 7:01:25 PM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
hey man, so im looking into this build as i got a Shavs to drop, got a question about the energy from within jewel you use, is it still work putting in by the melding node? i see you have a legacy one so i figured u only have it there for the legacy % Es on it.

Also, with the ammy options, since ima be using voidwalkers until i buy skyforths, what ammy options would you suggest,would you use the choir ammy?
i was using a rare jewel with 8es and very very good stats had the 4 life/es nodes before that that why the jewel still there , would use choir ye
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jan 3, 2017, 7:19:51 PM
Hi! You did an awesome job, your build is very cool!

But I am too nuub=( or just stupid...
Please can you give me an advice, what should I change first and what I need to work this build well?

I am making too low damage (as I think), and (as I think) I died too frequently even on t5 maps.

But I am not sure, that my understanding of game enough to say sure am I right.
Could you help?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWB2MJqg5ID6sPxBEPES8RUBGWFkAWvxcvGYobJRzcHRQdTx8YIG4kiySwKgsrCi0fMtE1uTt8QZZFR0uuTLNQMFH7UilV1lXgWFpca13yX2piWmTnZlRmnm0ZcFJwu3IPe9d_xoCkhEiExYV9idOLjIw2jHaPGo9Gj_qSbpMnlG-VIJcGm6GbtZx7oqOnCKyYrrO3MbjKuZO8VsBmwJrBxcHzwwnDOsNtxKLLvc0W0B_Q0NJ82VvZ_Nte35jmgekC6-7r9ewY7WHv6_Id99f53frS
"
baby_bot2 wrote:
Hi! You did an awesome job, your build is very cool!

But I am too nuub=( or just stupid...
Please can you give me an advice, what should I change first and what I need to work this build well?

I am making too low damage (as I think), and (as I think) I died too frequently even on t5 maps.

But I am not sure, that my understanding of game enough to say sure am I right.
Could you help?

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWB2MJqg5ID6sPxBEPES8RUBGWFkAWvxcvGYobJRzcHRQdTx8YIG4kiySwKgsrCi0fMtE1uTt8QZZFR0uuTLNQMFH7UilV1lXgWFpca13yX2piWmTnZlRmnm0ZcFJwu3IPe9d_xoCkhEiExYV9idOLjIw2jHaPGo9Gj_qSbpMnlG-VIJcGm6GbtZx7oqOnCKyYrrO3MbjKuZO8VsBmwJrBxcHzwwnDOsNtxKLLvc0W0B_Q0NJ82VvZ_Nte35jmgekC6-7r9ewY7WHv6_Id99f53frS
vendor the helmet shield belt and amulet get 400es helm 400es shield and crystal belt that gear is HORRIBLE did a friend gave u the shavs or how did u get it?
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info