[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

"
dreadvoid wrote:
Is the guide 2.6 functioning? eg the passive tree upto date?
as the title , the videos show yup
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
The only problems ive had so far is when im hauling ass and i get overwhelmed and stunlocked. That and i dont have my atlas done correctly so theres just not alot of maps i cant do on this build well enough. This build is odd in the fact that it is very OP... IF you only do certain maps/dried lake, and IF your gear is very expensive. I'm continuing on in the hopes that some extra passives will round things out, and hoping that as my dmg grows i will have less problems with things stunlocking me. I just wish Spark was as good as Spectral Throw in terms of its interactions with terrain/maps. If anything this build is a very expensive dried lake runner.
Last edited by littledexxy on Mar 28, 2017, 7:40:49 AM
very nice build i reccomend it to everyone !
"
Guraj93 wrote:
very nice build i reccomend it to everyone !
XDDXXDXXD
Every Class 100
Is lvl 4 enlighten required or can I get away with lvl 3?

I am currently CI but wondering if i should switch to this???
"
zsniperz wrote:
Is lvl 4 enlighten required or can I get away with lvl 3?

I am currently CI but wondering if i should switch to this???

im using lvl 2 enlightens and the only aura i cant run is purity of lightning.
Having much less problems now that im using a Diamond Flask. Still cant really do higher tier maps tho. Mostly just Dried Lake, Jungle Valley, Beach, and Strand. Im sure i can do higher but my damage just isnt there quite yet and i still have alot of problems with being stunned because i dont have lvl 3-4 enlightens so my mana pool is too small right now for Skyforth to do much about stuns.

But yeah, Diamond Flask id say is super important to making the build work in its early stages when youre still working on gear and passives.
Last edited by littledexxy on Mar 29, 2017, 7:40:10 PM
"
littledexxy wrote:
Having much less problems now that im using a Diamond Flask. Still cant really do higher tier maps tho. Mostly just Dried Lake, Jungle Valley, Beach, and Strand. Im sure i can do higher but my damage just isnt there quite yet and i still have alot of problems with being stunned because i dont have lvl 3-4 enlightens so my mana pool is too small right now for Skyforth to do much about stuns.

But yeah, Diamond Flask id say is super important to making the build work in its early stages when youre still working on gear and passives.
people who play vspark or vfireball only do those maps nothing else its ment for xp only sry if u found out so late rip
Every Class 100
"
Fyndel wrote:
people who play vspark or vfireball only do those maps nothing else its ment for xp only sry if u found out so late rip

i knew going into it that it would be limited in maps. I could tell the build likes open spaces with good density and not alot of map clutter.

Right now its just finding what maps work and what maps dont. Some maps that id expect it to do well on turn out bad for it etc. Like Graveyard for example.

My biggest mistake is going into this with a fully completed atlas cuz complete means good right? Right now im just grinding currency to pay for redoing my atlas so i can have a good pool of maps for this build to run.

Here is my gear so far:

Spoiler

i didnt want to spend too much as the guide doesnt give a indication for what stats to look for on each piece of gear, so i used yours as a baseline for what to aim for. Still preparing for when i go for 6 link. i also havnt slammed any ex into the helmet or ring cuz i dont know if they are even worth doing that for.
Last edited by littledexxy on Mar 30, 2017, 7:58:32 PM
"
littledexxy wrote:
"
Fyndel wrote:

i knew going into it that it would be limited in maps. I could tell the build likes open spaces with good density and not alot of map clutter.

Right now its just finding what maps work and what maps dont. Some maps that id expect it to do well on turn out bad for it etc. Like Graveyard for example.

My biggest mistake is going into this with a fully completed atlas cuz complete means good right? Right now im just grinding currency to pay for redoing my atlas so i can have a good pool of maps for this build to run.

Here is my gear so far:

Spoiler

i didnt want to spend too much as the guide doesnt give a indication for what stats to look for on each piece of gear, so i used yours as a baseline for what to aim for. Still preparing for when i go for 6 link. i also havnt slammed any ex into the helmet or ring cuz i dont know if they are even worth doing that for.
looking good helm and shield abit low es and the 6ling missing if i would be u would upgrade the to 6l and +1 gloves
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info