[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

"
PaigrandeTV wrote:
u sayd no boss killer but can it atleast run decently t15 maps and kill bosses core and stuff? t11-15?
if ur gear is like mine yes but its more of xp/h build not a i do all most and go slower build
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Why is are there critical strike chance passives taken in the passive tree when u are using controlled destruction? U even have a critical strike chance of 95%

Edit: I understand it already:P
Last edited by Soldjen on Oct 25, 2016, 8:42:46 PM
not sure if you still checking out this post but is this build good for league starter? i mean shavs is kinda hard to get at beginning of league, if i go ci what aura/curse should i drop
"
MajimaGoro wrote:
not sure if you still checking out this post but is this build good for league starter? i mean shavs is kinda hard to get at beginning of league, if i go ci what aura/curse should i drop

Actually I'd like to know about that too. Everyone seems to suggest this build when I ask for Vaal spark guides and they speak about how they want to farm dried lake on Day 1 or 2. How to get 3 sacrificial harvest jewels and shavs on Day 2? xD

I agree its eventually possible but for the start of a league, can you add a leveling section please? Maybe a CI / low gear version?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
MajimaGoro wrote:

Actually I'd like to know about that too. Everyone seems to suggest this build when I ask for Vaal spark guides and they speak about how they want to farm dried lake on Day 1 or 2. How to get 3 sacrificial harvest jewels and shavs on Day 2? xD

I agree its eventually possible but for the start of a league, can you add a leveling section please? Maybe a CI / low gear version?
hey i am way to lazy to do stuff like that but Ziz (very popular streamer) made a video about how u can make currency with vaal spark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REuPKIN1nX4
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Nov 30, 2016, 9:22:58 AM
i should try this. Looks cool
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
build relevant under the new league?
"
xCRUAUTx wrote:
build relevant under the new league?

Yes it still works just fine. A lot of people doing Vaal Spark right now actually.

I would not recommend it as a league starter though, as it has some relatively specific gear requirements, even just to make a good Dried Lake farmer.
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Dec 12, 2016, 1:48:45 PM
How good is new amulet for this build? Does some1 know CD on it's ability and if it is worth to try it for this build?
IGN: rooteniy
"
r00teniy wrote:
How good is new amulet for this build? Does some1 know CD on it's ability and if it is worth to try it for this build?
The lightning amulet? It is awesome for Vaal Spark.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info