[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Of course you can, https://poe.mikelat.com/#PrrU8s/tNrp.Snb/y79hb.
Use those ex to buy one Enlighten lvl 4, Better deal.
Last edited by JasonSeerose on May 26, 2016, 3:06:51 PM
Loving the build so far. My gear below, is there anything I can improve on?

"
stingrayz wrote:

How make this multimod?

And it's a good idea or Is a better dagger for the 4 multi-mod??

Because my Vagan is definitely broken :(
Last edited by maxXxicz on May 31, 2016, 3:36:08 AM
"
maxXxicz wrote:
"
stingrayz wrote:

How make this multimod?

And it's a good idea or Is a better dagger for the 4 multi-mod??

Because my Vagan is definitely broken :(

You can multi mod with a level 8 Elreon.
build still alive in prophecy?
IGN Halkzbro
How about 2.3 ? which 2 extra points to get and what would be the gem setup then ?
"
Jonta wrote:
Seems allright, but i yet cant understand why people would choose Trickster over Occulist for this build. Elreon rings doesnt hurt this build at all.

Having played a Asserker Lowlife Discharge with Coruscating elixir .

Coc + Cyclone + Discharge + Vortex + Increased critical strikes + controlled destruction

I used 2 elreon rings with -8 mana cost and 4 jewels with reduced mana costs to achieve 0 mana cost

And that is only possible if your last link doesnt give mana multiplier to Cyclone otherwise if you put lifeleech it will be like 6-8 mana cost .
IGN WitchesOPnow
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:
How would a lvl 85 version of this build look like? is this even possbile to play before lvl 100?

It works from Lvl 70 on, you should reach around 7K ES than with the gear above, prolly abit more.

> Skip jewelnodes below "Infused" in shadow area
> Skip jewelslot in Scion area near "True Strike"
> Skip the 3 ES nodes in Scion start
> Skip flasknodes in witch area

If I may say something, as I play this build too:

Voidbringers are a bad choice. The ES is nice, but the rest is crap. My critchance is at like 93% for discharge without them.
I highly prefer either rare gloves with Attackspeed or Facebreaker - 90% critmulti is just insane!!
Moreover: I would never skip "Annihilation" in witch area. Insane critmulti for discharge, and it further more enable you to skip the bad choise voidbringer. Unskill those 3 6% ES nodes in Scionarea for it imo.

Also: I would NEVER skip crit strikes for a 5l. I would definetly skip Bladevortex. Crit strikes is the only support for your discharge and makes it huge. I tried both, and know what I am talking about

This should be an input, not a blame. I am not a skilled hardcore player so our opinions might differ

I reach only 5k es at 75lv if I go movement speed cost no mana. Atm I get the 250+ es one and reach 6k but I have to use mana pot.

Just testing this build out in sc atm and I've had couple close calls on first pack of map because I got 0 power charges which means 31crit chance. I've even died to white pack because they just hit me and i died due to no discharge leech. Here for example;
Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/kaunis_ajatus/v/69882045?t=01h34m41s

I really would like to make this build in next temp hc league but atm I get too many random deaths. Even atziri's chosen boss in t3 map puts up a fight if I don't have many power charges prior engaging.
(I'm using ornament of the east btw)

my discharge char should be the latest one if someone has time to check. There's some random things like IC missing but i'm just trying to get the build working reliably and get some experience before I it on hc.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Jun 1, 2016, 12:52:22 PM
CoC Discharge unchanged in 2.3, still OP as hell. Voltaxic Spark kids now jelly af.

Only downside is that +2 ascendancy points have a rather small impact on trickster compared to other asc classes since we don't really get anything useful except for the 8% IAS combined from 2 nodes.
Last edited by westlowrider on Jun 1, 2016, 3:53:14 PM
Is this really viable for a new league under the assumption I'll probably never get a Voll's Devotion? I want to play a build such as this, but not if it's going to be too gimpy without the insanely expensive ideal gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info