[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Is the build still viable without voll's devotion?

Yes it works fine t1~11 maps pre voll's devotion, the must haves are a vagan dagger, and a 5l voll's.

If voll's devotion don't see obtainable anytime soon, I would run the Call of the brotherhood set up over this if you want more dps, or use this build -voll's devotion if want a more defensive setup via purity's. Or you could run this with discipline + purity of lightning + blasphemy(warlord's mark) you will need enlighten gem or at least 5% reduced mana from tree.
Maybe it´s a stupid question but...how works CWDT+Blade Vortex alone?, would be better to add Inc.Duration and not Flame Dash?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Maybe it´s a stupid question but...how works CWDT+Blade Vortex alone?, would be better to add Inc.Duration and not Flame Dash?

You DON'T want to level your CWDT past level 3 and your Blade Vortex past level 7. Flame dash can be leveled to 20 is just free mobility it's suppose not to be linked with the CWDT. I was wondering the same thing last week.
Last edited by travisiscool on May 14, 2016, 2:35:50 PM
My gear how do u think ?

if u have suggestion ply tell me for Upgeat my gear

jew

Last edited by White_gizzly on May 14, 2016, 3:12:49 PM
"
White_gizzly wrote:
My gear how do u think ?

if u have suggestion ply tell me for Upgeat my gear

jew

Can't see your tree. Facebreakers > Maligaro's if want offensive gloves, unless your lacking/need the dex/went ias build. Jewels: One hand "melee" crit/multi don't effect discharge. Ice golem not really needed should be 60%+ on cyclone / 70% or so on discharge before power charges.

Increased aoe/conc effect feels smoother mapping, blade vortex in 6th slot if your main focus is uber/single target, personal preference tho.
If I dont have Volls Devotion should I change my gem setup for blasphemy/warlord mark? Im not sure what gems sacrifice for this. Im using gem setup from OP.
I'm a bit of a noob with this build but can you explain why you don't level cyclone or life leech?
Hello guys,thx author for this awesome build.What do u think about my gear and what i need upgrate?this dagger good for 2ex?
"
stingrayz wrote:
I'm a bit of a noob with this build but can you explain why you don't level cyclone or life leech?

None of your damage is from cyclone and life leech won't benefit from leveling so it's not needed. That being said, if you somehow have enough str and dex to get the two gems to 20, keep doing that and selling the gems. Pretty much free chaos since your damage or leech won't change once you pick up a new level 1 after selling.
How are you aura setups if you decide to run blasphemy ? Do I drop purities?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info