[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
kmaldona wrote:
What level did you start using the actual build and stop using firestorm?

I started as soon as I turned 38 and got my 5-link volls going.
True strike cluster / Trickery / Assassination / Throatseeker are global so yes.
Any node that says just "% Increased Critical strike chance/Multi" applies to all.
Last edited by Stalkst3r on May 11, 2016, 3:40:52 AM
Can someone please look at my character and tell me what you would upgrade next? I love this build, and want to push for 100, but kind of stuck on what to do next.

The character name is "Zzzeek".

Here is my gear.

Spoiler
Hello everyone. Is this good for MULTIMOD dagger?

Or same from this?

Thanks for reply.
Last edited by maxXxicz on May 12, 2016, 6:27:20 AM
"
Phizeek wrote:
Can someone please look at my character and tell me what you would upgrade next? I love this build, and want to push for 100, but kind of stuck on what to do next.

The character name is "Zzzeek".

Here is my gear.

Spoiler

I would upgrade your helmet next since 280 ES is on the lower side. Try to push for 400 ES there. You should also elreon craft %ES on your rings. Looking at your rings you can only do it on one so try and look for another ring with a prefix slot open. Another thing you need to do is change your flask setup. Your CI and Trickster, so you don't need a life flask or mana flask. Not really sure why your using the Writhing Jar either. I would swap those three flasks out for a surgeon's topaz, ruby, and granite/basalt/silver. Hope that helps.
"
maxXxicz wrote:
Hello everyone. Is this good for MULTIMOD dagger?

Or same from this?

Thanks for reply.

Fiend Daggers are a really bad base so I wouldn't multi-mod that. Most of those elreon daggers you have are unusable for this build because they have adds fire damage on them which will mess with EE. The ones that don't have adds fire damage simply have to many wasted mods that are just not beneficial to the build. If I were you I would just buy an Imperial Skeen/Ambusher vagan dagger and multi-mod that.
Last edited by jawnwest on May 12, 2016, 3:27:30 PM
"
travisiscool wrote:
Also can Inspired Learning jewel work in this passive build at all, for Ascendancy glove enchantments does this build use a specific one if so which one is best or is it better with none at all. I'm curious because I used an enchantment on my gloves.

Inspired Learning can certainly work. It's basically a mini-headhunter. Of course I'd rather have a nice rare jewel instead. Most of the glove enchants are mediocre. Most of them just make physical reflect more of an issue so generally I avoid them. I'd rather have a nice corruption, something like +1 gems or curse on hit, instead.
"
Nephalem wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:
Also can Inspired Learning jewel work in this passive build at all, for Ascendancy glove enchantments does this build use a specific one if so which one is best or is it better with none at all. I'm curious because I used an enchantment on my gloves.

Inspired Learning can certainly work. It's basically a mini-headhunter. Of course I'd rather have a nice rare jewel instead. Most of the glove enchants are mediocre. Most of them just make physical reflect more of an issue so generally I avoid them. I'd rather have a nice corruption, something like +1 gems or curse on hit, instead.

Where would be the best place to put Inspired Learning?
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Nephalem wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

Where would be the best place to put Inspired Learning?

Haven't used it myself, but I think the jewel slot by the Instability node should work. You have three other notables by it (Alchemist, Arcane Focus, Blast Radius).
Last edited by jawnwest on May 13, 2016, 4:42:05 PM
Is the build still viable without voll's devotion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info