[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Relytz wrote:
I think I'm sold on the idea of C.I. as well. Exchange Master Herbalist for Veteran Bowyer also seems like a smart exchange: The Chaos Resistance from Master Herbalist is useless, and Poison just received a considerable nerf. So that trade definitely (to me) seems like a good idea.

Or indeed you can exchange Master Herbalist for Nature's Boon.

I'm not sure the nerf is as big as you think it is..? It's only 2% which is very small. 4% in total i guess, but i think it's a worthwhile DPS, specially for bosses. I could be wrong but I'm going to stick to that skill.

I'm really interested in the CI variant now though, I did my first CI build in Prophecy and i enjoyed it. But it could be an issue early on. We'll see.
Last edited by StrayFist on Sep 1, 2016, 3:50:34 PM
"
StrayFist wrote:
"
Relytz wrote:
I think I'm sold on the idea of C.I. as well. Exchange Master Herbalist for Veteran Bowyer also seems like a smart exchange: The Chaos Resistance from Master Herbalist is useless, and Poison just received a considerable nerf. So that trade definitely (to me) seems like a good idea.

Or indeed you can exchange Master Herbalist for Nature's Boon.

I'm not sure the nerf is as big as you think it is..? It's only 2% which is very small. 4% in total i guess, but i think it's a worthwhile DPS, specially for bosses. I could be wrong but I'm going to stick to that skill.

I'm really interested in the CI variant now though, I did my first CI build in Prophecy and i enjoyed it. But it could be an issue early on. We'll see.

Well the nerf to poison was 10 - 8 which is a 20% reduction in damage. And I'm also specifically talking about for CI, where the Chaos Resistance from Master Herbalist is useless.
I have a question:
Does separate BV setups (main and curse/power) have independent stack limit, or it is global to all BV setups you running?!

Last edited by CBEToffOP on Sep 1, 2016, 4:18:23 PM
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
I have a questions:
1) Does separate BV setups (main and curse/power) have independent stack limit, or it is global to all BV setups you running?!

2) Helmet/gloves/boots , WHY armor? In your passive tree you have more evasion nodes taken!

1. Stuks limit is the same for all vortex.
2. Armor grants so needed phys reduction and evasion is shit.
Last edited by AlmostZer0 on Sep 1, 2016, 4:22:50 PM
Seems that Hybrid > CI looks like a thing now.
Last edited by Teplokot on Sep 1, 2016, 4:42:39 PM
"
Teplokot wrote:
Seems that Hybrid > CI looks like a thing now.

Hybrid for the start of the league definitely, CI I think will reign king once good ES gear becomes available
Planning on running life/hybrid early league until I can switch over.

So I worked on the tree and made a CI version of the tree that OP has provided in this thread.

Any tips on improvement that can be done on this will be appreciated for it can be optimised.

OP's tree -> My tree comparisons

1. Life based -> CI
2. 60% Mana regeneration -> 40% mana regeneration
3. 113% Maximum mana -> 77% maximum mana
4. 192 Maximum mana -> 255 maximum mana (I wanted to skip max mana nodes since we have so much intelligence nodes now, but they had reduced flask charges used and inc flask charges gained.)
5. 90% increased skill effect duration -> 45% increased skill effect duration
6. 0% reduced mana reserved -> 16% reduced mana reserved

===> I've picked up a Ballistic Mastery node near Ranger start to get to nodes with short path but it feels un-optimal. (Any better suggestions?)

Anyway, 215% Energy shield tree without changing any of the concepts that OP has implemented. Hopefully, this should be fine with some optimisation. I am planning on running Hatred + Discipline + Enlighten and hopefully have enough Mana left over to maintain Bladevortex stacks comfortably.

===> I also have read that dropping Faster casting gem would be a good choice. What would be an ideal 6th link then?

BV + Spell Echo + Increased AOE + Controlled destruction + Added Fire/chaos (Which is better?) + xxxxxx? (Optimal 6th link?)

Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Sep 1, 2016, 4:58:21 PM
Phys to lightning might be a good option.
I'm also not entirely sure how optimal it is to travel all the way over to Templar just for AoE, you could save 8 whole points by not going to Templar and getting a different jewel slot.
Last edited by Zaccie on Sep 1, 2016, 5:14:09 PM
Any changes to the Skill Tree / Gems / etc with the 2.4 Changes?
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Planning on running life/hybrid early league until I can switch over.

So I worked on the tree and made a CI version of the tree that OP has provided in this thread.

Any tips on improvement that can be done on this will be appreciated for it can be optimised.

OP's tree -> My tree comparisons

1. Life based -> CI
2. 60% Mana regeneration -> 40% mana regeneration
3. 113% Maximum mana -> 77% maximum mana
4. 192 Maximum mana -> 255 maximum mana (I wanted to skip max mana nodes since we have so much intelligence nodes now, but they had reduced flask charges used and inc flask charges gained.)
5. 90% increased skill effect duration -> 45% increased skill effect duration
6. 0% reduced mana reserved -> 16% reduced mana reserved

===> I've picked up a Ballistic Mastery node near Ranger start to get to nodes with short path but it feels un-optimal. (Any better suggestions?)

Anyway, 215% Energy shield tree without changing any of the concepts that OP has implemented. Hopefully, this should be fine with some optimisation. I am planning on running Hatred + Discipline + Enlighten and hopefully have enough Mana left over to maintain Bladevortex stacks comfortably.

===> I also have read that dropping Faster casting gem would be a good choice. What would be an ideal 6th link then?

BV + Spell Echo + Increased AOE + Controlled destruction + Added Fire/chaos (Which is better?) + xxxxxx? (Optimal 6th link?)

So damn hard to level with this tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info