[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Hi, I read your build carefully couple days ago and I am playing this build in prophecy. I am starting to get the three unique flasks, which one do you recommend first if I want to upgrade my defense(I usually die 1 or 2 times in a lv74 map)? Also, I understand why you are running the Rumi and the Vinktar, but why taste of hate? it won't boost your defense right?
BTW, I am often short in mana because of MOM, any suggestion?
Last edited by lxdestiny on Jun 6, 2016, 4:09:58 PM
"
lxdestiny wrote:
Hi, I read your build carefully couple days ago and I am playing this build in prophecy. I am starting to get the three unique flasks, which one do you recommend first if I want to upgrade my defense(I usually die 1 or 2 times in a lv74 map)? Also, I understand why you are running the Rumi and the Vinktar, but why taste of hate? it won't boost your defense right?

I can't answer what flask to get first because I myself would like to know that. But taste of hate is a huge defence boost against physical damage. It is basically a slightly weaker version of Lightning Coil in a bottle(without the negatives of -%resist) Since it raises your max cold resistance and then converts 20% of incoming physical damage to cold damage, whiceh is then decreased alot due to your very high cold resistance.

On the topic of mana issues, are you running a second blade vortex setup with curse on hit and warlords mark? That is how you maintain mana/health leech.
Last edited by GKCzar on Jun 6, 2016, 4:13:03 PM
Why no frenzy charges?
"
GKCzar wrote:
"
lxdestiny wrote:

I can't answer what flask to get first because I myself would like to know that. But taste of hate is a huge defence boost against physical damage. It is basically a slightly weaker version of Lightning Coil in a bottle(without the negatives of -%resist) Since it raises your max cold resistance and then converts 20% of incoming physical damage to cold damage, whiceh is then decreased alot due to your very high cold resistance.

On the topic of mana issues, are you running a second blade vortex setup with curse on hit and warlords mark? That is how you maintain mana/health leech.

Yeah, I am running Cast on damage+vortex blade+warlord's mark+power ball on critic to generate two kinds of balls and mana/health leech. Maybe the reason of the mana shortage is that I don't have any defensive flask right now.
"
lapilesos wrote:
Why people didn't consider cursing via CWDT-CoH setup?

You can't get reliable curse and PCoC on same CWDT setup in a 4-link. Either you have selfcast BV+PCoC+Coh+WM or CWDT+BV+PCoC+WM which makes WM leech and endurance charge generation very unreliable, or you don't generate power charges at all with that link.

Of course there's all kinds of other ways like Vengeance+PCoC etc things you could do to work around that but if you don't mind selfcasting, it's an efficient way to do both charge generation and cursing in just 4 links and guarantee uptime.
Last edited by chinz on Jun 6, 2016, 5:22:25 PM
Divinarius is over an exalt :'(

Now I know i'm gonna be stuck with my shitclipse until the mid 80s
hi, i'm doing your build and it is amazing, i'm lvl 70 and i don't know what items should i buy first.
Divinarius ? Rumi's Concoction ? rathpith globe ? essence drain ?
what should be my priority ?

thanks
hi, using the eclipse wand, was wondering how to maintain foritfy up without Whirling Blades?
Hi all, currently mid 80s in Prophecy, and it's a pretty crazy fast and tanky build. Just smashed through uber Izaro last night, very easy (gear on profile).

Just a tip for those thinking that the curse/pcoc BV setup is just extra upkeep - the duration is .5 seconds. So cast it, and count to 9 through your map and cast again. Get a good rhythm and it will be automatic.

If you're doing lower level content and speed running, you can just use the leech from Vinktars only to save time.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
would running CI be better in Endgame? able to run curses and run more aruas. Also you can take down Trio easily. But it's really expensive so not sure if it's worth to change to CI?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info