[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
DPeriodDot wrote:
would running CI be better in Endgame? able to run curses and run more aruas. Also you can take down Trio easily. But it's really expensive so not sure if it's worth to change to CI?

I might look into going CI later in the league when I can get a 800+ chest and 450+ shield. But I would want to find some way to still use MoM - having 6k hp and MoM in the build currently is very good defense. I would only commit if I knew I could get more eHP. It would also be nice to not need an hp flask and go with something else. The tree would be more crit but less aoe as you wouldn't go to the templar area.

That said I'm planning to go Lightning Coil for the meantime instead of carcass. Gore is ruining my fps so I'm ditching facebreakers too. Probably unnecessary defense but eh.

You won't be able to get many more auras/curses out of CI - you would likely run discipline and hatred. You would be to go super high budget low life for all that stuff.... double blasphemy etc. I've got that on standard atm (skyforth/shavs/hh) but I actually prefer this build.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
"
finchie wrote:
hi, i'm doing your build and it is amazing, i'm lvl 70 and i don't know what items should i buy first.
Divinarius ? Rumi's Concoction ? rathpith globe ? essence drain ?
what should be my priority ?

thanks

Probably something like

Essence worm --> Taste of hate --> Divinarius --> Rumi's --> vinktar's --> carcass/rathpith.
Please don't buy essence drain though
@Elpuppet

maybe a dumb Question.. sry. :P

you wearing facebreaker.. why?
I'm preparing to mapping gearing. I have some doubts to evasion/armor. Maybe hight (scaled with basalt potion) armor is better then evasion? or basalt + evasion will work somehow?
"
Bogok wrote:
"
finchie wrote:
hi, i'm doing your build and it is amazing, i'm lvl 70 and i don't know what items should i buy first.
Divinarius ? Rumi's Concoction ? rathpith globe ? essence drain ?
what should be my priority ?

thanks

Probably something like

Essence worm --> Taste of hate --> Divinarius --> Rumi's --> vinktar's --> carcass/rathpith.
Please don't buy essence drain though

yes i meant Essence Worm, sorry about that. thanks for your help
"
Acored wrote:
@Elpuppet

They're the highest dps gloves for a crit build
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Hello,
Probably its my horrible trading skills and inability to generate currency but Taste of Hate looks really out of my reach on prophecy (2.5 ex). Is it feasible to farm for the hunger card? I farmed for 4 hours in the merciless harvest and malformation maps i have. Got 0 drops and zones stopped giving any XP at late 70s. Was i just unlucky or this card is really that rare?

Until i get ToH Rumi and Vinktar, I use 1 life, 1 mana and granite basalt and diamond flasks. Do you have a better suggestion or this is optimal?

Thanx.
Hi everyone, I started out Prophecy in SC with this build and I'm loving it so far. I'm lvl 81 atm and i got a quick question:

As of now i'm using double wands and i wonder if switching to a dagger settup is actually worth it considering a Divinarius costs roughly 1ex atm.

My conern: Is whrilingblade actually faster then running around with 150-170% Movementspeed?
(Vaalhaste + Quicksilverflask)

I feel like i'd be losind quite a bit of damage with a Divinarius compared to a Wand with 70%spelldmg 20% fastercast and some added flat dmg / crit Chance. The only real benefit of Divinarius would be the 10% inc AOE.

Mabye some1 who is actually using Divinarius right now can give me a bit of insight.

Thx
"
Hi everyone, I started out Prophecy in SC with this build and I'm loving it so far. I'm lvl 81 atm and i got a quick question:

As of now i'm using double wands and i wonder if switching to a dagger settup is actually worth it considering a Divinarius costs roughly 1ex atm.

My conern: Is whrilingblade actually faster then running around with 150-170% Movementspeed?
(Vaalhaste + Quicksilverflask)

I feel like i'd be losind quite a bit of damage with a Divinarius compared to a Wand with 70%spelldmg 20% fastercast and some added flat dmg / crit Chance. The only real benefit of Divinarius would be the 10% inc AOE.

Mabye some1 who is actually using Divinarius right now can give me a bit of insight.

Thx

Divinarius gives you fortify...Its a must for late game
WB + Onslaught from flask is better then 170 run speed.
Atleast better until you become yours endgame flask set where is no place for Onslaught flask
Last edited by lapilesos on Jun 7, 2016, 9:21:50 AM
"
ElPuppet wrote:
"
Acored wrote:
@Elpuppet

They're the highest dps gloves for a crit build

What about Maligaro's? It's worse dpswise but gives us more reliable crits for flask charges and 5% IAS for Wb.

Last edited by darkix1 on Jun 7, 2016, 10:13:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info