[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

I finally managed to get all the guardian's maps. Done a bit of tinkering with the gem setup and the flasks.
My 6-link setup : BV - Controlled Destruction - Phys to Light - Added Fire - AoE - Incraesed crit strikes
I have dropped the spell echo/faster casting gem as I find I hit 20 stacks without it. It has allowed me to put the crit gem which helps refill flasks really well when paired with overflowing chalice.

The 10% penetrate has to have the Phys to lightning gem. I still use this as my main vinktars.

The spell damage does not need the phys to lightning gem, however the leech is not so great against large degen/multiple fast heavy damage hits. It does however let you drop the phys to light for crit damage against bosses without the above which should net you a decent damage boost. I need to test this on minotaur and see if it can speed up the boss kill.

Recently bought a Taste of Hate and have replaced my Atziri's with it. I prefer the Atziri's flask more, its a second layer of leech to compliment the vinktars, especially in situations when you don't have or can't get the charges up on vinktar.

I vaaled 6x 20/20 BV gems yesterday and got nothing.....got another 5 on the way. Really want to get a 21/20 before going for uber atziri and shaper.

My Flask Setups :
Spoiler
Atziri's Promise used to be in place of Taste of Hate even when doing guardians.

Uber Lab/Trials:

Atziri (standard) and anything T14 or lower:

T15+ :

@Karik13 : Use an Atziri's Promise flask for some leech. Dropping the added fire for LL would be a big damage loss but you can try that if the atziri is not good enough.
Last edited by Ninjatsu on Oct 17, 2016, 5:07:19 AM
possible my first post in this forum, but who the fuck can i bookmark a thread??? got about 20 taps open with forum posts but i dont find the option to bookmark any threads ?!

btw, i follow this guide and i love my bv pathfinder lvl 89 much! thanks
Last edited by Teuflor on Oct 19, 2016, 4:19:46 PM
anyone did shaper with on life version
How do you get enough cast speed on blade vortex without faster casting? It seems a bit painful that duration is only 9.5s, and with 1 cast spd ring and several jewels BV cs is 0.24 on my char. I have very few seconds before i have to charge up again.
I have a question to anyone who is playing this build.

What would be the minimum damage hp and gear to be able to farm uber lab relatively easily with this build?
Let me know how much regrets did u use to change to CI...
Thats was my idea , start playing based life build and then get some items CI and regrets the build !!!!

PD: Im so confused about how u guys leveling your gems ... Im thinking that Im slowly to level up my gems...
What method do u guys use to level all this gem to get quality 20% ?? Thnaks
"
Yatunic wrote:
I have a question to anyone who is playing this build.

What would be the minimum damage hp and gear to be able to farm uber lab relatively easily with this build?

40k + full buffed should be more then enough. YOu cant facetank it with no problems
Uber Lab should be : 4k hp + vinktar + lv18+ gems + 5-link + anti-shock flask (Thats when I did mine)
Just dont let Izaro hit you, you can take some hits from the green orbs. He may or may not one shot you, but if he gets any damage buffs he will one shot you. Argus will be your most dangerous opponent, get 20 stacks with conc effect before opening his door.

DPS numbers are subjective, though I would recommend about 12k+ unbuffed.
More hp and more dmg make the runs smoother.

Gem leveling : either convert a lot of chaos to gemcutters or level gems in 2nd weapon swap and once they hit lv20 sell them with 1x gemcutter to get 20% quality. You should get most of your gems to lv20 by about character lv86.

@mafiamighty : I have 30% increased duration to BV on helm so I can keep the stacks running for longer. Took me just over 50 Uber labs to finally get it, would have preferred %dmg though.
Hello Guys, i wanted to try this Build. Someone more expert can say that is end-game viable?
"
irberserk wrote:
Hello Guys, i wanted to try this Build. Someone more expert can say that is end-game viable?

I'm playing this build in Essence SC and I've been able to kill all 4 Guardians (albeit with some deaths depending on the mods.) Haven't had any luck with Shaper yet. Admittedly, a lot of my issues are due to me not being great at positioning well in the fight, but the build does suffer a bit from needing to be up close and personal (making the ground effects extra punishing) while not quite having enough DPS to nuke the Shaper down before it becomes an issue or being tanky enough to sustain through the heavy hits. I think it can be done but as Mathil would say, you need to actually play the game.

Normal Atziri / T15 maps / Uber Izaro are all very easy. Haven't tried Uber Atziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info