[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

How do you have 50 blades ?? i'cant have only 20 blades!
@Ninjatsu Thanks for response. That enchantment would definitely help!
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
irberserk wrote:
Hello Guys, i wanted to try this Build. Someone more expert can say that is end-game viable?

I'm playing this build in Essence SC and I've been able to kill all 4 Guardians (albeit with some deaths depending on the mods.) Haven't had any luck with Shaper yet. Admittedly, a lot of my issues are due to me not being great at positioning well in the fight, but the build does suffer a bit from needing to be up close and personal (making the ground effects extra punishing) while not quite having enough DPS to nuke the Shaper down before it becomes an issue or being tanky enough to sustain through the heavy hits. I think it can be done but as Mathil would say, you need to actually play the game.

Normal Atziri / T15 maps / Uber Izaro are all very easy. Haven't tried Uber Atziri.

Well ... Im level 90 atm ... few trys to Uber izaro and every single run he one shot me every time...
I dont know how he kill me, because I just dont let me hit move aroung but guys i dont know exactly how evade his hits..
My HP 5k6 with 1k4ES ... 27k dps with concen and have Rumis vessel and basalt !!!

Some advices , tips .. etc
Btw On lab the traps are so anoing to me... even a few times I have low life when finish this traps !!!
"
hueto wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
irberserk wrote:
Hello Guys, i wanted to try this Build. Someone more expert can say that is end-game viable?

I'm playing this build in Essence SC and I've been able to kill all 4 Guardians (albeit with some deaths depending on the mods.) Haven't had any luck with Shaper yet. Admittedly, a lot of my issues are due to me not being great at positioning well in the fight, but the build does suffer a bit from needing to be up close and personal (making the ground effects extra punishing) while not quite having enough DPS to nuke the Shaper down before it becomes an issue or being tanky enough to sustain through the heavy hits. I think it can be done but as Mathil would say, you need to actually play the game.

Normal Atziri / T15 maps / Uber Izaro are all very easy. Haven't tried Uber Atziri.

Well ... Im level 90 atm ... few trys to Uber izaro and every single run he one shot me every time...
I dont know how he kill me, because I just dont let me hit move aroung but guys i dont know exactly how evade his hits..
My HP 5k6 with 1k4ES ... 27k dps with concen and have Rumis vessel and basalt !!!

Some advices , tips .. etc
Btw On lab the traps are so anoing to me... even a few times I have low life when finish this traps !!!

Honestly I just build 20 stacks while he's coming out of the ground, and hit all my flasks when he pops up and he pretty much melts instantly. Are you using Rathpith Globe? I find the spell block it provides along with Rumi to be pretty key on the tougher fights. Also 1.4k ES? This build isn't meant to be hybrid, you should drop some ES and take MoM, that helps a lot more since you can regen it midfight; I carry a Hybrid Flask.
Anyone have a good list of leveling weps to use with this build?
"
Mikasa_ wrote:
Anyone have a good list of leveling weps to use with this build?

Blade Vortex is a spell so any weapons / wand with good +% spell damage.
Lifesprig will work well at the beginning. Reverb Rod once that is available will help with spell echo. Once you can get a 5 link chest then that should be better and you can use anything that gives you more damage.

Remember to get Lightning Warp or a weapon swap bow with Blink Arrow to help in certain areas.
its like 300+ chaos for this 2 unique flasks >_> holy shit.
"
its like 300+ chaos for this 2 unique flasks >_> holy shit.

You'll do just fine without Vinktar and ToH in endgame maps.
Can u take down shaper with this build?
I have to greatly recommend this build, my total gear is maybe 1 ex and i can take down all the maps without dying. I dont have suggested flasks because they are too expensive, but i think ive built pretty good combo

Running all mods, not even looking what is rolled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info