[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Very strong build, getting the flasks is a bit expensive considering how many ppl are playing BV but it's well worth it.
Having to keep flasks/fortify up feels good, like I'm actually playing rather than pushing one button and clearing everything.

Thanks for the guide :)
"
alfaPOWA wrote:

You must be hitting some hard liqour when doing that math.
20 stacks=20 hits/sec @ 30% critchance = 6 crits/sec.
Master surgeon gives you a flaskcharge on crit with 10% chance!
so crits/sec = 6*0,1 = 0,6 charges/sec. No wonder no one can keep the charges anymore. Pathfinder is deadish nowadays.. sry to say(played and loved BV pathfinder too)
i even tried a high crit version with 85% crit, but the refill singletarget is still waaaay to slow.(wich is 2,5 times as much crit = 1,5charge/sec. a pot usually doesn't last longer then say 6 sec. in wich you gain 9 charges IF u constantly hit the target at max stacks. = RIP pathfinder)

Oh well, the math should work out just fine, except the fact that I totally forgot that master surgeons just has a 10% chance on crit to provide a charge. :D

What was the chance before the nerf btw, 20?

Oh, and I assume increased flask charges gained is affected by master surgeons as well?
Last edited by wftico on Sep 12, 2016, 9:03:46 AM
I still havent done uber lab yet, Could anyone tell me what ascendancy i should take for the last one? I have a vinktar and rumi and a 5link carcass. Any help would be appreciated
If anyone one else was struggling in lower maps and doesn't have great gear/flasks yet I found the following made a huge difference for the better:

- Link immortal call to CWDT
- Obtain about 25% chaos resists

Immortal call absorbs a lot of painful damage. For example the marsh boss could be a little painful (but totally doable), however with IC he becomes much easier/safer.
To facetank non-charge 4key izaro, is vinktar necessary? I have got rumi and HoT, with 4.4kHP. If i can't could you please give me an idea how to deal with izaro easier? THanks
"
etofok wrote:
no wonders you are getting destroyed, you need basalt + granite flasks at the very least to improve your physical mitigation from like 5% or whatever you have to 87%+.

Let me put it that way: you receive 95% of the damage with 5% armor and you receive 13% of the damage with 87% armor. Equip conc effect instead of PtL. You also can get something like lightning coil 5L (~1ex) if you are really really struggling for some reason.

"
Iceclad wrote:
Better to change some of those flasks like etofok says. More mitigation would help a lot. But where would he get enough life leech against Izaro if he doesn't use PtL? I'd change Controlled Destruction as it lowers crit rate which means more charges. His problem seems to rather be running out of flask charges. Also I'd check your belt as that matters a lot. Get increased duration and reduced charges needed on belt then it'll be better. That damage is more than enough to deal with Uber Izaro. And have surgeon on some of the flasks.

Thanks a lot for the replies.

By the way, as I went for evasion gear instead of armour, would a granite flask make that much of a difference in terms of physical mitigation? Wouldn't be better to go with a jade flask?

I'm not that familiar with the game defensive mechanics, so I'm probably asking nonsense questions, but adding 3000 armor should not make a difference as I have no armor at all. I know evasion is not that reliable, but I already have up tp 5K evasion, so a jade flask seems better for me.
"
M0nteCristo wrote:
To facetank non-charge 4key izaro, is vinktar necessary? I have got rumi and HoT, with 4.4kHP. If i can't could you please give me an idea how to deal with izaro easier? THanks

4key non-charge? Aren't these mutually exclusive conditions?

Vinktar doesn't "protect" you from a one-shot, neither does the rumi actually (compared to a regular granite).
"
opethsland wrote:

I'm not that familiar with the game defensive mechanics, so I'm probably asking nonsense questions, but adding 3000 armor should not make a difference as I have no armor at all. I know evasion is not that reliable, but I already have up tp 5K evasion, so a jade flask seems better for me.

A granite of ironskin (suffix for up to 100% armor) means up to 6k armor from 0 and yes it is a significant amount of mitigation vs physical hits.
"
Mrmorph wrote:
A granite of ironskin (suffix for up to 100% armor) means up to 6k armor from 0 and yes it is a significant amount of mitigation vs physical hits.

I see. Time to get a basalt and a granite and try Uber Izaro again. Hope I can faceroll him.
Everyone seems to be asking the same question,

Flasks, now I've done Atziri on blue flasks,

You can either go,

Life / Granite / Blasalt / Atziri / Cold or Fire or Lighting ( keep 1 of each in your inventory

Granite / Blasalt / Cold / Fire / Lighting ( recommend this when you have Vaal pack)

Life leech,

Recommended setup until you get Vinkters,

Warlords mark linked to Blasphemy, this will take you all the way up to T9/Atziri without any issues, there is no need to complicate it with Bv/Coh/Wlm/Fc, this setup let's you speed farm maps without any issues and not have to think about keeping your curse on hit up.

Items to buy first,

Rumis Granite Flask should always be first buy, you can farm the Div card on Dunes(5/5),

Vinkters, remember that phys to lighting one costs 4 ex so get the flat lighting dmg one first for 1 ex and use phys to lighting gem in a six link

6link armor 25 c, craft it with essence,

With a decent shield you should have 50%+ block on spells and phys

Remember with this build offence is the best form of defence,

You should be aiming for with flasks up,

70%+ physical reduction
50%/50%+ block phys/spells
83% light/Cold/Fire resist
Chaos res is a tough one unless you go CI or pick it up on your gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info