[0.11.0] Dual wand Physical crit+AS+CI Witch (Video included)

What about Hardcore version of that build ?

looks interesting.. since i died already 7 times over 50+ level on hc looking for new build )
Last edited by faazylav on Mar 4, 2013, 4:18:53 PM
nice to see you are still playing this character and you got sick wands now

so are you still using those horrible 15% crit chance nodes or have you taken the shadow's 8% projectiles?

i also have 2 suggestions,
1: get a 20% quality increased critical damage gem
2: not sure but won't you have more DPS with maligaro's gloves?

your amulet is sick too, sicker than the wands even
Last edited by 1235 on Mar 4, 2013, 4:45:06 PM
really interesting build. I'm tempted to try it out :)

Mind if i have 2 questions?

1: Why LMP over GMP?
2: You have 2 version of the Final build. Which 1 are you leaning towards more? :)
@faazylav --> For hardcore build you should take all energy shield and nullification faster than normal build and use more skeleton totem (i dont use it often on the vids because its laggy with fraps behind...)

@1235 --> Haha no i dont use 15% crit node anymore, those 8% projectile are pretty awesome like you said ;). I have uptaded my build on first page! My build lvl 74 :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0EBwdjDkgQexEvEVARlhG_FLAWvxzcJ6kpVCpbKwospiy_LR80yzdmN4M74UcGSoxKmkyzUDBXK1eHWbxfKl9qY0NtGXBScNVzU3RVfM5-WX_GgK6Hnofbi3qMC5Mnk_yZmp2jogSio6brpyunNK7PtMW1SLb3uXy71r46wFHAVMEAwcXB88Lsw23FKND70hnW0dsa217i9-OE5oHquutj647r5OwY7LDy4fPq9Uv2W_rv_GT8qw==
1: Yep i searching one :p
2: I really want to try Maligaro's, its 100% sure its increase my dps but those are rares and expensive, and the ondar is very cheap!
Yep im very happy with that amulet! Bought for just 2chaos ^_^

@Sikab --> 1: LMP because with a 5link including chain its already a lot of reduction damage and a lot of mana cost! But in very late game GMP is an option too.
2: I updated the section. Just one optimized build now with more step and explanation! Hope you like it.
Last edited by _Vinushka_ on Mar 5, 2013, 4:41:34 AM
thanks for the clarification and the breakdown of the build :)

Already crafted 2x q20% Power Siphons and I'm lvl26. doing good for now. will keep updated how i'm managing :P
Last edited by Sikab on Mar 5, 2013, 9:13:23 AM
"
Sikab wrote:
thanks for the clarification and the breakdown of the build :)

Already crafted 2x q20% Power Siphons and I'm lvl26. doing good for now. will keep updated how i'm managing :P

Wow nice power siphon ^^. I'm curious to see how its works for you during your leveling :)
is this build applicable for DW wand shadow?
"
azehness wrote:
is this build applicable for DW wand shadow?

Yes of course it's basically the same! Just take those points first and then follow the normal build :)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYB_5MeGtIZ1tEqW7VI646uz5P8h9sWv_PqcFJw1cBR44RjQw5IEZZ_xqKjwfNKjFeHgK7676IEbRk74bvWEVDmgcBUc1MHY1crflk=
Patch 0.10.3 :
There are now four Energy Shield passives behind Chaos Inoculation. There are three 8% additional Energy Shield nodes and a new notable (Infused Shield), which adds a 20% multiplicative Energy Shield bonus.

So imba for the build!! can't wait to test that ^__^
Last edited by _Vinushka_ on Mar 12, 2013, 6:30:16 AM
So it looks like we can save 3 points by using the new ES nodes and ignoring the ones near the middle.

I love this build but I'm only level 31 so I'm no expert on it. I noticed a few different spots to put them, one being Zealot's Oath, which might be nice. Otherwise, filling in crit or wand nodes would work as well.

I'd like to see what you have in mind as the best placement for them.
Last edited by gigapixels on Mar 12, 2013, 11:14:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info