[0.11.0] Dual wand Physical crit+AS+CI Witch (Video included)

I'm having a little issue health wise. Any advice? :/
Im lvl 76 now with 10k dps mono, and 4k multi with chain! And static blows... with a lot of attack speed... ho god...

@Flies --> Gratz, best chest i ever seen! God i need to reroll mine :(

@Raskolnikov --> Nice to see other guys stuff, thx for posting! Your gloves are very good with maligaro sure you won dps but losing 120 ES :(. You dont have mana problems with hatred?

@lijaszek --> Vaal pact its a good idea for a physical/CI build! With blood rage and carnage heart = 16% instant life leech! But 13points to go is a bit far so i really dunno if its worth it... test it and tell us ;)

@verlore --> What is your lvl? You have CI or not yet? Its really hard and annoying when you have not enough ES for doing CI and no life... But its just a transition.

EDIT : I rework a bit the skill tree for 1.0.3, and add unique section.
Last edited by _Vinushka_ on Mar 18, 2013, 9:08:57 AM

my wand.... Exalted for 5 accuracy >.>

---

What do you think about using a shield + wand? A lot better survivability.

---

im level 56, and with allcharges my single target PS (only 3linked) is doing 2900dps.

my 4l multi is doing 2k w/ 3 projectiles..

How am I going to see these significantly change? I have a really good wand as it is so im not going to upgrade anytime soon, I don't know where new damage is going to come from..
IGN - Imgur
Last edited by Madbeats on Mar 18, 2013, 12:28:50 PM
@Madbeats --> Not lucky on that exalted! Maybe too low ilvl.

You can using a shield, just replace Blinding speed by repartee on skill tree. Yes you gain a lot of surviva but lost tons of attack speed (and dps btw). In my build i already take a lot of energy shield with a good chest you can have 6k+ ES specially with 0.10.3 patch! But if you dont feel confortable you can take it ;)

Im at 10.4K dps mono (4link) lvl76 and you have a better wand! Try to replace weapon elemental damage by crit multiplier and add crit chance when you have a 4link. You gain lot of dps if you go dual wand and with leveling passive skill tree.
"
_Vinushka_ wrote:
@Madbeats --> Not lucky on that exalted! Maybe too low ilvl.

You can using a shield, just replace Blinding speed by repartee on skill tree. Yes you gain a lot of surviva but lost tons of attack speed (and dps btw). In my build i already take a lot of energy shield with a good chest you can have 6k+ ES specially with 0.10.3 patch! But if you dont feel confortable you can take it ;)

Im at 10.4K dps mono (4link) lvl76 and you have a better wand! Try to replace weapon elemental damage by crit multiplier and add crit chance when you have a 4link. You gain lot of dps if you go dual wand and with leveling passive skill tree.

I am able to run 5 auras, Disp, CLarity, and the 3 elemental auras.

Thats why I use ele dmg... I think it comes out to more.

Also, I feel like using Eye of Chyula hurts your dps so bad, because you can get some really good crit mods/phys on amulet and it just gets wasted... How bad is the stuns for you?

oh and its ilv74... the roll was such a troll :(
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:

I am able to run 5 auras, Disp, CLarity, and the 3 elemental auras.

Thats why I use ele dmg... I think it comes out to more.

Also, I feel like using Eye of Chyula hurts your dps so bad, because you can get some really good crit mods/phys on amulet and it just gets wasted... How bad is the stuns for you?

oh and its ilv74... the roll was such a troll :(

The problem of weapon elem damage is the 170% cost mana multi! Just try weapon crit damage and watch your dps with full charge i think you won dps! Hum im curious now ;)

Yeah i feel the same for chayula. I'm testing it since few days and i prefer my normal amulet.. so much dps waste. I just destroy the mob before hitting me :p. But yeah with flicker or others annoying mob i play more carefully and use skeleton totem, so i dont get stun very often.
Last edited by _Vinushka_ on Mar 19, 2013, 2:56:10 PM
"
Madbeats wrote:

---

---

im level 56, and with allcharges my single target PS (only 3linked) is doing 2900dps.

How am I going to see these significantly change? I have a really good wand as it is so im not going to upgrade anytime soon, I don't know where new damage is going to come from..

LOL i was actually looking at that wand. Glad i didn't buy it to exalt.
"
Slumlord11 wrote:
"
Madbeats wrote:

---

---

LOL i was actually looking at that wand. Glad i didn't buy it to exalt.

RNG.......................................

still a great wand, im content :)
IGN - Imgur
Someone tested artic armour with this build?
Last edited by _Vinushka_ on Mar 27, 2013, 11:24:42 AM
someone tried it on HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info