[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Is anyone actually able to run all 3 curses at the same time? I don't have enough mana to even drop 1 mine with 3 curses :(
I can do all content easy and I only run 2 curses and no veil

deathless uber atziri's and 1 shoting uber izaro
Any advice ( other than the unique helm ) for upgrading my gear?

Spoiler

Last edited by Hiwashi on Jul 2, 2016, 3:18:57 PM
"

No. a 6L Shavronne's Wrappings would be BIS if you're low life, but as Chaos Inoculation chaos damage doesn't penetrate ES so a Shavronne's would be a huge waste.

Your best bet is to get a 800+ ES Chest or 500-600+ ES/EV Chest. Possibly an Atziri's Splendour or the new Beast Fur Shawl ES chest that gives AOE and Spell Damage.

Something like this is a good jumping off point, and they're not too expensive at the moment:

This chest is far from BIS and is pretty average roll.

Thanks for the tip. I'm saving up for the heretics at the moment. What would a good wand/dagger look like for this build?
I just went through all the 57 pages and couldn't find a single person asking if this build is viable without Sorrow of Divine flask.
So, let me ask, is it viable without that flask?
Sorrow is a nice flask but is not needed to run most things.

I have one equipped but hardly ever tap it. I find that I use my Atziri flask more.

It depends on the content..which map level you are running or whether you are farming ordinary Atziri or Uber.. etc..

For the harder content, Sorrow is very handy. Team it up with an Atziri flask and tap them before you hit bladefall for the extra damage.

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Jul 2, 2016, 9:20:17 PM
hi..thanks for build was wondering something.. why you are not taking ''Growth And Decay'' and "fatal toxins" nodes?
"
Jouchebag wrote:
Is anyone actually able to run all 3 curses at the same time? I don't have enough mana to even drop 1 mine with 3 curses :(

Are you using Heretic's Veil? Did you get all required mana/mana reduction nodes?

I have 287 mana left when 3 auras are enabled so it is quite enough to play smoothly. Of course Bubbling Mana flask is handy as well...
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jul 3, 2016, 5:31:17 AM
I'm loving tweaking this build ... so far -

Tri-curse + discipline
Mana 616/2567, regen 125.8 (stun threshold based on 2567 mana x 500%) and at 616 mana left over i can lay mines none stop :D
ES 13,223
Immune to silence
Immune to freeze
Astramentis allows some great gear choice
Tooltip 5.3k inc aoe / 8.4k conc aoe

If I switch Healthy Mind jewel for Energy from Within I loose immune to silence and a huge amount of mana but ES then sits at 14k, so 20k ES with vaal discipline

Spoiler
Last edited by Ribbsey on Jul 3, 2016, 7:25:10 AM
"
Jouchebag wrote:

Heretic's veil + mana nodes + intel and + max mana on gear. Around 2k mana you'd be close to 360 mana left with a lvl 2 Enlighten. The calculator shows that with lvl 4 Enlighten id be around 560 which would be a great QoL improvement, though not necessary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info