[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

hello, which spectres do u prefer? Undying Incinerators or Flame Sentinels and why?
Last edited by megarandom_ss on Oct 14, 2016, 9:46:45 PM
Hello KillerKampfKeks,

first I want to say I really enjoy the build you did. Great work. I got a couple questions though:

I switched the spectres to Flame Sentinels and the auras from Hatred to Wrath to support my clearspeed. Since now my spectres wouldnt get anything from the spirit offering, I switched to flesh offering to support all my minions equally. Now my Zombies wouldnt deal any chaos damage, so the poison support would be useless, right?

It's probably an entirely different offensive setup by now, but can you recommend a decent 4L for zombies just in case one does NOT use the poison shenanigans?

cheers from germany
"
onomastikon wrote:
I don't have those flasks (or any decent number of sockets on the chest yet), so I do have a problem with chaos damage, and keeping my ES up, but otherwise I am doing ok on a budget. I do feel frail, however, and my Spectres die often. My Zombies never do, just the spectres. Is there some sort of threshold to minion life which really keeps them up? And would you recommend investing in Zealot's Oath to keep my ES up until I get those cool flasks? And what do you do about getting one-shotted by ranged chaos basterdz? I die frequently to them, since after reserving everything I have only 300 life or so left. And I dual-curse blasphemy Temporal Chains and Enfeeble.

EDIT well now my setup is almost exactly like yours, except that I get one-shotted by bosses and just despise not seeing chaos-using monsters around the corner. I die quite frequently ;-) how do you not do so?

dont get zealoth oath, use stone golem, reju totem, and most importantly
be aware of your positioning
"
megarandom_ss wrote:
hello, which spectres do u prefer? Undying Incinerators or Flame Sentinels and why?

i used to use flame sentinels, but started with evangelists, i prefer evangelists now by far, since spirit offering and the ascendancy, i mean about 160 allres from skills only op.

also the evangelists grant proximity shield.
"
Kantarak wrote:
Hello KillerKampfKeks,

first I want to say I really enjoy the build you did. Great work. I got a couple questions though:

I switched the spectres to Flame Sentinels and the auras from Hatred to Wrath to support my clearspeed. Since now my spectres wouldnt get anything from the spirit offering, I switched to flesh offering to support all my minions equally. Now my Zombies wouldnt deal any chaos damage, so the poison support would be useless, right?

It's probably an entirely different offensive setup by now, but can you recommend a decent 4L for zombies just in case one does NOT use the poison shenanigans?

cheers from germany

dont use wrath, go anger.
flesh offering is the way to go there.
if you dont like poison, which scales with phys aswell, try fortify or blind gem.
utility can be a great teammate.

poison still applies with phys only dmg.
dealing chaos dmg
Last edited by killerkampfkeks on Oct 21, 2016, 11:02:48 AM
100k views celebration! :D
Just start this build yesterday and it seens great.

But its been a pain in the ass to lvling. Any advice for faster lvling? Skills, metas, etc...

I have that low lvl uniques and so...

And one question for late game:

- Why dont use The Scourge instead Midnight Bargain? Whats the point?
I just bring the truth!

Last edited by RenanLamante on Oct 24, 2016, 9:56:48 AM
TY for the guide!
Last edited by Tuche on Oct 24, 2016, 1:15:01 PM
Question:

Why my active auras doenst show in bar?

They are active like you guys can see in the shot.

http://imgur.com/a/UOb11
I just bring the truth!

hi, i thinking start with that guide, just i have a question, its a low life build, then how exactly work if i choose to use Victario's Influence?

and another question: where the 12 auras? i count 11 incluid the totem and the vaal haste... what is the order of auras to set? (i mean whats the most important first, what after etc)
Last edited by AsgardianoPeludo on Oct 25, 2016, 8:32:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info