[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
Nepharia wrote:
actually i have 300 life and 90% res chaos and i have the same prob, t10 superior map , chaos dmg os me for no reason i spam the flask for chaos not bypass es, my totem is up all the time too.

Sorry my english is so bad

are you using the other potion aswell?

and are you using enfeeble curse? hmm

i dont have many problems tho :O
yes i spam my pots and yes i use enfeeble with blasphemy etc
"
Nepharia wrote:
yes i spam my pots and yes i use enfeeble with blasphemy etc

the zealoth oath flask keeps your life at 1 and no regen applies to life anymore. use one at a time should be fine then
Question? I am currently level 79 but cannot figure out for the life of me how you also have Haste and Anger up. I have all the other auras up as well as enfeeble but dont have enough mana reserve to use the last two. Here is my current equip with included gems in them :

I have hit all the mana reserve passives so I am unsure as to how you are able to get those last two auras up. (well I can use either anger or Haste but it puts my mana to like 20 so I cant use any skills after that)
Last edited by KronicDecay on Oct 6, 2016, 3:54:43 PM
"
KronicDecay wrote:
Question? I am currently level 79 but cannot figure out for the life of me how you also have Haste and Anger up. I have all the other auras up as well as enfeeble but dont have enough mana reserve to use the last two. Here is my current equip with included gems in them :

I have hit all the mana reserve passives so I am unsure as to how you are able to get those last two auras up. (well I can use either anger or Haste but it puts my mana to like 20 so I cant use any skills after that)

=))

check my gem setup, i linked it in the gear recommendation, also i only run either anger or hatred,

discipline and haste in prism guardian, only 1 purity aswell.

reju totem in armor gets +1 level spirit offering increases duration when with boots.
and get an empower, even level 1 is better than minion speed =)
bump maybe...
How much es/hp you have? Seems very paper thin to me. I'm running something similar only with 7 auras and shavs with revenants on 6-link.
"
Enduros wrote:
How much es/hp you have? Seems very paper thin to me. I'm running something similar only with 7 auras and shavs with revenants on 6-link.

i have about 376 life and 6750 ES / 7952 with spirit offering with alot of eHP (enfeeble, arctic armour, 81 all res 75 chaos)
I'm level 59, just got to merciless and I'm starting to have trouble with this build. Throughout cruel I had capped elemental resists and didn't die often but now even though my resists are still capped I'm dying sometimes and I'm sure it's because I have very low ES. I switched over from a different summoner build but my passive tree is pretty much the same minus ancestral bond, what would you recommend I switch out or change to get more ES/stop dying however I can?

Spoiler

I don't have those flasks (or any decent number of sockets on the chest yet), so I do have a problem with chaos damage, and keeping my ES up, but otherwise I am doing ok on a budget. I do feel frail, however, and my Spectres die often. My Zombies never do, just the spectres. Is there some sort of threshold to minion life which really keeps them up? And would you recommend investing in Zealot's Oath to keep my ES up until I get those cool flasks? And what do you do about getting one-shotted by ranged chaos basterdz? I die frequently to them, since after reserving everything I have only 300 life or so left. And I dual-curse blasphemy Temporal Chains and Enfeeble.

EDIT well now my setup is almost exactly like yours, except that I get one-shotted by bosses and just despise not seeing chaos-using monsters around the corner. I die quite frequently ;-) how do you not do so?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last edited by onomastikon on Oct 19, 2016, 7:49:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info