[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

overhauled the build and updated everything beside the dps calculation which is almost always inaccurate and 2 high to all summoner builds out there. since wiki doesnt show the hitchance or critchance of the zombies.
nice work i rly like this build :)
This guide is well documented and presented to the community. Thank you very much for the work done. I've got to level 89 using this manual... road to 90 xDDDD
What's your ES difference shav's vs non-shav's? I don't see any screen shots of your stat's. Can you include those in the guide? 5500 ES seems a bit low
"
KrazyEd wrote:
What's your ES difference shav's vs non-shav's? I don't see any screen shots of your stat's. Can you include those in the guide? 5500 ES seems a bit low

sorry i cant test it since i dont have a shavronnes this essence league...
"
KrazyEd wrote:

I performed the 4th labyrinth of having the presence of 5300 energy shield... It`s doesn`t problem. With "Mistress of Sacrifice" i have ~6400 es and that's enough.
Last edited by Spell_Singer on Oct 5, 2016, 4:11:22 AM
"
"
KrazyEd wrote:

I performed the 4th labyrinth of having the presence of 5300 energy shield... It`s doesn`t problem. With "Mistress of Sacrifice" i have ~6400 es and that's enough.

he meant the energy difference between using victario and shavronne's =)
I`m kind of noob, and the Chaos Damage is destroying me (Even with the resist capped), do you think that changing Purity of Fire for Vitality is ok?
"
I`m kind of noob, and the Chaos Damage is destroying me (Even with the resist capped), do you think that changing Purity of Fire for Vitality is ok?

did you try rejuventaion totem?

and did you try to keep that up all the time?
actually i have 300 life and 90% res chaos and i have the same prob, t10 superior map , chaos dmg os me for no reason i spam the flask for chaos not bypass es, my totem is up all the time too.

Sorry my english is so bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info