[2.2 PHC/Video] Dual Curse CoC Cyclone Trypanon/Scolds Bridle Juggernaut - perma IC

I understand it right ? we dont need to press Immortal Call?

We only need to Press Rallying Cry?
How to min-max dual novas + VMS ? Should i put some where fire damage to attacks or no?
what's a ideal 4link for VMS? can someone tell me pls?
"
BoBoTheCasual wrote:
what's a ideal 4link for VMS? can someone tell me pls?

If you are not going to crit than:

For single target - VMS + Incr Dur + Cont Destr + Conc Effect
For clearing - swap Conc for Inc AoE
"
rAx wrote:
Nice build! Going to try it out. How did you level from 1-40?

RT 2h using Sweep or Earthquake.

"
i have a suggestion! i was playing your build currently level 61 and i ran into these. Perfect Fit you get 1 additional curse plus and resistance check the stats out! In addition Elemental Dmg to.

Rarity: Unique
Windscream Reinforced Greaves

Sure this could work out as well but I dont want to use that many uniques on this build since the idea was to use it for HC, the points you spent in the Skill Tree to get +1 Curse are not that bad as well, they also increase curse efficiency which is nice. If you can afford it I would rather prefer a +1 Curse Amulet.

"
PetuSchokk wrote:
How to min-max dual novas + VMS ? Should i put some where fire damage to attacks or no?

I think that depends on how you intent to play VMS, if you want to use it for boss fights/high hp targets only its probably ok to keep fire damage to attacks but if you try to reach a high up time of VMS you should remove added fire damage to attacks.
The question here also is which comes first after the Cyclone: VMS or CoC Novas?

"
perling wrote:
I understand it right ? we dont need to press Immortal Call?

We only need to Press Rallying Cry?

In general yes, I only have the selfcast IC for things like opening strongboxes, even that is not realy required since IC almost instantly triggers anyways.
Last edited by Vendatpath on Mar 25, 2016, 7:53:02 AM
Thank you :)

I like this Build ^^
Did you tried Discharge? Im curios about how often you would gain charges for proc. This should greatly work together with Kingsguard chest. :)
"
Did you tried Discharge? Im curios about how often you would gain charges for proc. This should greatly work together with Kingsguard chest. :)

While Discharge might work out with Trypanon it would destroy the idea of this build since it would consume all the charges.
Levelling this up now, definitely fun at 40!

Would you be able to add a section for jewels? I'm assuming life% and area damage are good, how good is attack speed? etc.

"
Summary of used Links:
Cyclone - CoC - Shock Nova - Ice Nova - Controlled Destruction - Empower/Inc AOE/Conc Effect/LL

Would a physical spell work for the 6th link instead of Empower/Inc Aoe/Conc Effect/LL? Or not so much since it wouldn't have the penetration? I was thinking of bladefall. Although the dex req's are kind of a pain :(

Thanks!
Last edited by roya82 on Mar 28, 2016, 12:17:58 AM
"
roya82 wrote:
Levelling this up now, definitely fun at 40!

Would you be able to add a section for jewels? I'm assuming life% and area damage are good, how good is attack speed? etc.

"
Summary of used Links:
Cyclone - CoC - Shock Nova - Ice Nova - Controlled Destruction - Empower/Inc AOE/Conc Effect/LL

Would a physical spell work for the 6th link instead of Empower/Inc Aoe/Conc Effect/LL? Or not so much since it wouldn't have the penetration? I was thinking of bladefall. Although the dex req's are kind of a pain :(

Thanks!

Added important stats for Jewels, somehow cant link my Jewels from my Skill Tree :/

Also as a 6th link, if I would want another spell I would probably use Flame Surge for better single target damage. I think using a Fire Spell would be better since we can make use of EE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info