[2.2 PHC/Video] Dual Curse CoC Cyclone Trypanon/Scolds Bridle Juggernaut - perma IC

Are you able to do T15's with this build? Are you planning on making any changes improvements with your gear in end game mapping?
Awesome build. Was getting tired of dying in T13 & T14 maps, and so leveling this up in Perandus Softcore right now. Very nice damage so far, and outside of some Izaro hijinks it feels very safe, which is sweet.

Taking some small variations for Soft Core from your build:
http://poe.rivsoft.net/439089757

-22% life
-18% armor
-3% Attack Speed
+50 Strength
+1.6% life regen
+10 Dexterity
+1 Endurance Charge on Tree (Not taking Bandit)
+1 Frenzy Charge on Tree (Take Frenzy Bandit)
+1 Jewel

I'm also replacing the Self-Cast Immortal Call with a Vaal Molten Shell setup.

Looking forward to seeing how far I can take this :)
Since you're already generating Endurance Charges from the helmet/taking damage, is it necessary to have Warlord's Mark? I was wondering if I could use Poacher's Mark instead.
"
oRieLLi wrote:
"
Vendatpath wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Is the Scold damaging you also for the triggered gems or only for the use of Cyclone?

Scolds has 3 benefits in this build:
1. Endurance charge generation with Cyclone
2. Triggers Vengeance
3. Huge damage boost

Thanks for the answer but the question was another one.

Ice Nova and Shock Nova, triggered by CoC, are proccing the damage from Scold?
I know they don't cost mana because they are triggered by CoC but, if I'm not wrong, CwDT spells proc the Scold damage also if they don't cost mana. Therefore I assume also the spells triggered by CoC can proc the scold damage and with Juggernaut the EC per hit.

So when you cast cyclone you proc the damage of Scold and you trigger the 2 spells with CoC, are those 2 spells proccing the damage of Scold and successively the EC?

edit: english is, obviously, not my main language but I hope the post is understandable xD

Oh, that is actually a good question, I'll check that.

"
ahitsdavid wrote:
Since you're already generating Endurance Charges from the helmet/taking damage, is it necessary to have Warlord's Mark? I was wondering if I could use Poacher's Mark instead.

Probably not but Warlords Mark is realy important for life/mana leech as well.

"
ahitsdavid wrote:
Are you able to do T15's with this build? Are you planning on making any changes improvements with your gear in end game mapping?

I did maps up to T14 fully enchantet so far, there shouldnt be any problem with T15.
In terms of gear, getting lvl 21 gems, lvl 4 Empower and a Headhunter :P Maybe also link the curse set up with Enhance.
Last edited by Vendatpath on Mar 24, 2016, 1:03:27 PM
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
Awesome build. Was getting tired of dying in T13 & T14 maps, and so leveling this up in Perandus Softcore right now. Very nice damage so far, and outside of some Izaro hijinks it feels very safe, which is sweet.

Taking some small variations for Soft Core from your build:
http://poe.rivsoft.net/439089757

-22% life
-18% armor
-3% Attack Speed
+50 Strength
+1.6% life regen
+10 Dexterity
+1 Endurance Charge on Tree (Not taking Bandit)
+1 Frenzy Charge on Tree (Take Frenzy Bandit)
+1 Jewel

I'm also replacing the Self-Cast Immortal Call with a Vaal Molten Shell setup.

Looking forward to seeing how far I can take this :)

Nice! For SC VMS is a very good option I could see this beeing realy strong(and laggy :D) on this build. Just make sure you dont have normal MS linked anywhere since it overwrites.
GG Mathil just tripled this builds budget
"

What did he do? :P
"
Vendatpath wrote:
"

What did he do? :P

He posted a build using Scold's. I purchased mine on PHC for the buy out of 25c two days ago. Cheapest is 1ex now.

Anyways... Leveling up this build and just took EE. It went from amazing to bonkers. Good job.
Last edited by Seufari on Mar 24, 2016, 7:34:22 PM
i have a suggestion! i was playing your build currently level 61 and i ran into these. Perfect Fit you get 1 additional curse plus and resistance check the stats out! In addition Elemental Dmg to.

Rarity: Unique
Windscream Reinforced Greaves

Nice build! Going to try it out. How did you level from 1-40?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info