[2.2 PHC/Video] Dual Curse CoC Cyclone Trypanon/Scolds Bridle Juggernaut - perma IC

Nice build! im actually use Cyclone + CoC + Firestorm + flamesurge + ice nova + shock nova, the damage its amazing!!
"
yperellanios wrote:
Amazing build! Congrats for the inception! My only question is this:

Why do you level up cyclone gem? Wouldn't a lvl 1 gem make you take way less dmg from the helm?

Mana cost doesnt change per level, wouldnt make a difference if lvl 1 or lvl 21.

"
phillyphil123 wrote:
You mentioned to get freeze removal on flasks. Do you need it since you took the jugg node unstoppable?

Freeze isnt considered a slow as far as I know, dont mistake it with chill.
"
Vendatpath wrote:
"
You mentioned to get freeze removal on flasks. Do you need it since you took the jugg node unstoppable?

Actually, Freeze is a 100% slow (chill is 20% I think, maybe 30%?). So, Unstoppable makes you freeze-immune. I've tested it, it works, there's also a dev comment somewhere on reddit confirming that it's an intended interaction.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Last edited by ThatsSoGoodman on Mar 23, 2016, 7:27:04 PM
What bandits should i go for ? Also Ascendent tree please :)

Edit: Im Blind nvm -.- LOL
Last edited by LooseTheUltimateGoose on Mar 23, 2016, 9:25:48 PM
Idea :

Vengence + CoC + Incresed duration + Immortal call + Firestorm !!!

Firestorm 3.2Sec is amazing !!!
IG : JaxLInfernal
Last edited by jaxlerebel on Mar 24, 2016, 5:12:28 AM
Is the Scold damaging you also for the triggered gems or only for the use of Cyclone?
hey, dude ! nice build! can u share ur loot filter plz , looks so nice !!!!! bery need
"
"
Vendatpath wrote:
"

Actually, Freeze is a 100% slow (chill is 20% I think, maybe 30%?). So, Unstoppable makes you freeze-immune. I've tested it, it works, there's also a dev comment somewhere on reddit confirming that it's an intended interaction.

Wow you are right, I just tested it as well, it just looks like you are froozen but you can still move, never noticed that since I always have a anti freeze flask with me :D
Thats even better then, thanks for clarifying that!

Edit:
It should also work against the Village Ruin boss with Vaal Rain of Arrows then right? Did anyone test that yet?
Last edited by Vendatpath on Mar 24, 2016, 8:36:43 AM
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Is the Scold damaging you also for the triggered gems or only for the use of Cyclone?

Scolds has 3 benefits in this build:
1. Endurance charge generation with Cyclone
2. Triggers Vengeance
3. Huge damage boost
"
Vendatpath wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:

Scolds has 3 benefits in this build:
1. Endurance charge generation with Cyclone
2. Triggers Vengeance
3. Huge damage boost

Thanks for the answer but the question was another one.

Ice Nova and Shock Nova, triggered by CoC, are proccing the damage from Scold?
I know they don't cost mana because they are triggered by CoC but, if I'm not wrong, CwDT spells proc the Scold damage also if they don't cost mana. Therefore I assume also the spells triggered by CoC can proc the scold damage and with Juggernaut the EC per hit.

So when you cast cyclone you proc the damage of Scold and you trigger the 2 spells with CoC, are those 2 spells proccing the damage of Scold and successively the EC?

edit: english is, obviously, not my main language but I hope the post is understandable xD
Last edited by oRieLLi on Mar 24, 2016, 8:49:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info