[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
djnat wrote:
"
aastr wrote:
I'm having a couple problems using Blight when bossing, particularly against the Guardians. Can anyone advise?

What kind of problems are you experiencing at bosses?

@leolarizza: usually the best thing to do is wearing the Allelopathy gloves until you complete your Hungry Loop setup. That way, you get a "pseudo" 6L setup for Blight in those gloves and you can temporarily put your ED setup in the Shav. When the ring is finished, you go for ED into it and you go for Vaal Blight in the Shav.

Mainly I walk up to them with totem down and ED ticking, then they 2-shot me while I'm trying to stack blight
You cannot facegtank all the time, you should try to find the right time window to stack Blight (or Vaal Blight) properly in the toughest boss fights (Guardians, Shaper, UAtziri, UElder).
"
aastr wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
"
aastr wrote:
I'm having a couple problems using Blight when bossing, particularly against the Guardians. Can anyone advise?

What kind of problems are you experiencing at bosses?

@leolarizza: usually the best thing to do is wearing the Allelopathy gloves until you complete your Hungry Loop setup. That way, you get a "pseudo" 6L setup for Blight in those gloves and you can temporarily put your ED setup in the Shav. When the ring is finished, you go for ED into it and you go for Vaal Blight in the Shav.

Mainly I walk up to them with totem down and ED ticking, then they 2-shot me while I'm trying to stack blight

Cast Totem, cast Contagion, cast ED, try to cast Blight on openings, Vaal Blight is super important, you should always try to cast it at melee range, and kite in between actions. Getting a % faster ES is really really good against endgame bosses, since you can recovery all your ES faster while kitting.
can hungry loop eat empower? and if it could, is it more dmg than basic setup?
"
Imbawolf wrote:
can hungry loop eat empower? and if it could, is it more dmg than basic setup?

I've never tried it personally, but even if it could it would eat a lvl 3 Empower, which is less DPS when compared to any gem of our current setup.
Sorry to have to post so much for help, but I thought this would be the best place to ask.

Could you give a mapping strategy for if you wanted to reach late game and eventually take on uber elder? I've shaped T11-15 and try to sustain but I feel like my currency isn't growing with how much I spend on maps, and I can't see a way I'd be able to afford 6l shavs, Empower lv. 4, lv. 21 gems etc. this league.
Uber elder down after 2 bricked sets(no bricks if you count the curse/purity of ice change).
This one is a toughy.

My take on the build.
PoB:https://pastebin.com/GHHZGumE
Panth: Solaris, Tukohama

I dont really see the point of getting another curse through the tree so removed those nodes and went for more damage, since damage is what this build lacks.

Never thought i was going to get to kill Uber Elder with an essence drain build, so thank you for this guide :)

Last edited by Raazen on Jul 4, 2018, 7:08:05 AM
Looking at patch notes, it seems the build is completely unchanged for Delve.

When new unique items are fully discovered, I will eventually update the main post of the thread if there is some new gear which can improve the build's performance.

I will also update the passive trees and PoB pastebins in the next days if needed.

Have fun with Delve!
Last edited by djnat on Aug 29, 2018, 3:27:26 AM
Anyone actually playing this in delve? I'm concerned that the slow rate of waves spawning in delve nodes will make this unpleasant by not having enemies to spread to.
"
TheYegie wrote:
Anyone actually playing this in delve? I'm concerned that the slow rate of waves spawning in delve nodes will make this unpleasant by not having enemies to spread to.

Sadly I am not playing Delve at all, so I can't tell if this build actually works in the new league. ED has not received any love in the last patches, so it's in a pretty disappointing state at the moment. :(
Last edited by djnat on Sep 6, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info