[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
Mirchea wrote:
Hey djnat,

I followed your guide during Harbinger, after getting overly frustrated with my MoM Trickster. Life gears were quite expensive back then, and going LL - post nerf - allowed me to do some end game content. After that, I went to the dark side, and made a GC Miner...

(You might actually want to have a look at the Miner thread, as they started going the LL scion route recently. And, I'm pretty sure it could be further improved.)

Back on topic, one of my friends has been playing a Volatile Dead build with indigon. Since most of the dmg is coming from the helmet, he almost picked only life and mana nodes from his tree. If I remember well, he should have around 7K mana. Also, he doesn't use crit, which sounded extremely familiar... So, it got me wondering if indigon + double apep's rage could be used in an ED build.

Sadly Apep's rage adds flat chaos damage to spells and this impacts the ED / Blight playstyle very poorly. I'm not so sure about Indigon, because there are a lot of differences between an ED / Blight character and a VD one. Volatile dead is a spammable skill, ED is a DoT which has just to be refreshed every 8 seconds. Blight has to be spammed but its mana cost is very low (like all the channelling tagged skills) so it does not fit the Indigon mechanics so well in my opinion.
"
djnat wrote:
Blight has to be spammed but its mana cost is very low (like all the channelling tagged skills) so it does not fit the Indigon mechanics so well in my opinion.

Fair point.

The mana cost is indeed very low. Maybe with a few fevered mind jewels?
Hey there :)

Can I make a Video-Guide about this Build using your written Guide as Baseline?
You will be obviously credited for allowing me to use your Written Guide!

Discord: mbXtreme#9619
Or here on the Forum

Please let me know!

I did several Video-Guides in corporation with AhFack already so you get an Idea of what I'm talking ab out:

[Path of Exile] – 3.2 – Captain Americlast – Spectral Shield Throw Scion (NEWEST)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKl2IJCwl4k

[Path of Exile] – 3.2 – Pants on Fire! – Low Life Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Guardian (35k+ Views)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUxY0t9plds

[Path of Exile] – 3.2 – That Doomfletch Life – Customizable Barrage Bow Pathfinder (35k+ Views)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKRLRpUTJi0

[Path of Exile] – 3.2 – Crimson Cyclone – Pure Physical / Bleeding Cyclone Slayer (100k+ Views)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyUYq1mX-Lc
Just managed to kill the UberElder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khQoAhavoJQ

Great build! I've had a blast playing it :)
Sorry for the delay in answers, but I am currently taking a long break from PoE, because Bestiary League isn't my cup of tea.

"
Hey there :)

Can I make a Video-Guide about this Build using your written Guide as Baseline?
You will be obviously credited for allowing me to use your Written Guide!

Yes, you can. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

@zamlvonost: sadly I stopped playing Bestiary pretty soon (week 3 of the league), so I wasn't even able to try the Uber Elder fight, but I was pretty sure of its doability, especially with the Witch Occultist version which is a lot better for bossing.

Congrats for the kill, a good one!

Really happy you liked the build!
Last edited by djnat on Apr 20, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
Do you have any Video Footage available like Shaper, Guardians, Elder blablabla? :D
I can't figure out why you use Flesh Offering for the Ascendant variation of this build. Could anyone explain this to me? Please forgive my ignorance.
edit: Necromancer Ascendancy, I figured it out! Loving the build btw ;)
Last edited by sanclol on Apr 28, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
Hi! Build is progressing, purchased the Presence of Chayula and it is really fun to play, 7.5k ES so far and I'm keep looking for better stuff.
Though I'd like to know something about the totem gem setup. I actually can't see if he makes such a difference and I wonder if I could replace all this setup with something else, maybe a defensive thing?

Plus I gotta say I have the feeling it slows the gameplay a little, so yeah, is the totem setup that important?
"
Skywebz wrote:
Hi! Build is progressing, purchased the Presence of Chayula and it is really fun to play, 7.5k ES so far and I'm keep looking for better stuff.
Though I'd like to know something about the totem gem setup. I actually can't see if he makes such a difference and I wonder if I could replace all this setup with something else, maybe a defensive thing?

Plus I gotta say I have the feeling it slows the gameplay a little, so yeah, is the totem setup that important?

Wither totem has to be used only in boss fights, because it's very important to boost single target damage. When you know how to use it, it's a great damage tool.
Apparently, nothing will change for this build in 3.3.

We will just replace the regular Blight gem with its new Vaal Blight counterpart.

We'll see mid-league if some new items will be good for the Mistress of Agony.

I'll do some quick updates to the "build evolution over leagues" section before the new league hits the live status.

Happy 3.3, have fun! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info