[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
djnat wrote:
Build formatting improved. :)

Next step is the leveling section rework. I hope to complete it this weekend.

Looks great :)
Hey, tks for this tutorial... Very good. I'm a new player in Xbox and I not found Presence of Chayula to sell. Any other viable amulet to use?
Play on X1X
"
JamP wrote:
Hey, tks for this tutorial... Very good. I'm a new player in Xbox and I not found Presence of Chayula to sell. Any other viable amulet to use?

The non-upgraded version, Eye of Chayula, is fine until you can afford the upgrade. :)
"
JamP wrote:

Also you can try to find the Blessing of Chayula selling (often is cheaper than the Presence) and use it on the Eye of Chayula. You will get Presence of Chayula.
250+ orbs... 4B in this boots... No lucky to me! 3b 1g. Go to farm... Incredible.
Play on X1X
"
JamP wrote:
250+ orbs... 4B in this boots... No lucky to me! 3b 1g. Go to farm... Incredible.

Yesterday Ive bought new ones.

Ive spend ~70 orbs to get that colors. 4B was caught 5 times while that process...
"
_SP_ wrote:
"
JamP wrote:

Yesterday Ive bought new ones.

Ive spend ~70 orbs to get that colors. 4B was caught 5 times while that process...

Easy off-coloring with Vorici's bench.

For those who don't know how to easy and cheap off colors stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXPc8IomRI
scion bd is too short.
thx a lot
Hey, I am playing a SSF occultist right now. With ed on a 5-link I clear very well, but even with many wither stacks and vaal lightning trap up my boss damage feels pretty low. What can I do?

Thanks for this awesome build
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
Hey, I am playing a SSF occultist right now. With ed on a 5-link I clear very well, but even with many wither stacks and vaal lightning trap up my boss damage feels pretty low. What can I do?

Thanks for this awesome build

ED's endgame scaling is pretty low when compared to other awesome single target skills in the game (like barrage, for example).

I feel that ED's damage should be buffed again after this league (or alternatively, that poison interaction should be reconsidered in numbers by GGG, because it's plain dead right now).

That's why the poison interaction removal (via double dipping killing) has hurt ED's single target damage by a factor of 3. This build was capable of getting over one million single target DPS against Shaper / Guardians before Fall of Oriath, now you can go up to about 350k with optimal gear and a 6 link.

This means that - unless you want to hurt your defensive potential a lot, going for a staff instead of a weapon + shield for example, the endgame effective damage will always be not that high to literally faceroll things like other OP skills do.

With my cyclone Slayer, I can kill guardians (except for Chimera, who is a multi-phase fight) in less than 10 seconds. That's IMPOSSIBLE with Essence Drain, even with the best gear in the world, no matter what.

Apart from that, the damage is still more than enough to comfortably clear all the content of the game. The AOE potential and clearspeed is better than before Oriath. The playstyle is very safe and reflect-proof, and you can really kill everything until you correctly face game mechanics.

To go more in-depth, I can't see your character tab because it's set to private, so I can't really help in advising what your best possible upgrades should be. :)
Last edited by djnat on Nov 3, 2017, 1:12:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info