[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

The most enjoyable things on ed are the ability to run all map mods and the awesome map clear, I really fell in love with it. It should be possible to see my characters now, actually I am running up to tier 10, twinned quay bosses don't kill me but take a lot of time.
Quay boss is terrible, lol.

It's a longer fight when compared to almost all map bosses for all builds.

As to your character, I see you still haven't gone low life because you don't own a Shavronne's Wrappings. That is a HUGE damage loss (it's like having an extra link for your ED).

Other than that, your Essence Drain is still level 19 (the gem gains about 12.5% damage per level, so getting it to level 20 is a considerable boost).

Keep going, your gear has a lot of room for improvements! :)
Last edited by djnat on Nov 3, 2017, 2:38:03 PM
Yeah, I will :)
It's my first spell and also my first low life build so I have still a lot to learn. The next step will be to farm scriptorium maps so I can get my shavs. Thanks for your help!
You are welcome. Feel free to ask here if you need more help!

Have fun with ED!
I've respec'd my Ascendant and so far I'm loving this build! I'm sorry if this has been asked already but is there any chance you'll be posting videos on the Shaper/Guardians/U-Atziri kills? I'm very interested in how well this build can do in the later stages.
Hey,

congrats on the great guide, been following it for a while. Planning on doing any updates with the expansion around the corner? Was thinking about aiming for it when it starts.

Cheers and keep it up.
This is my second character, and my first spellcaster (other char is Ground slammer). I just wanted to say I love playstyle a lot and having a blast with it. Still, I'm only 62 lvl, the worst is just to come when merciless nerf comes along but so far it is GGG :P

Got that Council mace waiting for me at 66 lvl and still saving for Shavronne 6-link...
Hi Nat

I've had your build bookmarked since beginning of 3.0 & never got around to trying it. In the past few days I decided to respec a lvl 87 SC dark pact scion into this build (I had lots of regrets luckily). As I was doing it, I didn't understand priority of skill points so what I ended up with wasn't ideal however I managed to run enough content to fall in love with this build!

Your guide is AMAZING, so thx a lot :D

Today I finally got around to reading through a lot of the forum posts & there is a WEALTH of useful info there, both from yourself & the community. Unfortunately because there's 50 odd pages, it's quite overwhelming - especially considering it's for multiple leagues & subsequent build changes. Had I read through it prior to respc'ing my scion, I would've understood the rationale & made better informed decisions.

One thing that would help a lot would be a reference somewhere in page 1 of your guide where key information is e.g. 3.0 posts start @ page XX, 3.0 lvling tips @ page XX & so on. It could also be used for the new league e.g. new league posts start @ XX. There may be a better way to structure it but hopefully you get the gist of what I mean.

There is too much valuable information to get lost & certainly for new players to this build, I think it does a disservice to it's potential because as I mentioned, it's so overwhelming seeing so many forum pages & it's not the easiest to navigate through when you're looking for something specific. Also, there seemed to be a lot questions asked multiple times, which had previously been answered. This may provide a solution to that as well.

I'd be happy to spend time reading through & working out reference topics / page numbers if that would help.

I can't wait to try this in the new league, thanks again to you & your supporters.

- Luna XD.

Is this kind of thing still going to be viable with the Wither nerf?
"
Terraneaux wrote:
Is this kind of thing still going to be viable with the Wither nerf?

Should be fine, but we’ll need to see if ED suffers any direct nerfs in the patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info