[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Thank for amazing build it is really fun.

And which Pantheon synergy the best with this build?
"
djnat wrote:
"
WaveofShadow wrote:
Thanks.
So currently what percentage of life are you reserving?
Because on its own Blood Magic + Haste reserves 99% and that doesn't seem to be decreasing. Is it really that drastically different once I get Blood Magic up a few levels?

I am currently reserving 99% of my life.

You have to take into account ALL the passives which reduce the mana reservation.

We have 20% reduced mana reserved from the passive tree (Charisma, Leadership and Influence clusters).

This is my current situation on my character: ---> click <---

I am running a lvl 11 Clarity aura, a lvl 20 Haste aura and a lvl 20 Blood Magic gem.

And as you can see, the mikelat simulator is very accurate. This is a screenshot of my character after a Chimera kill.

Beautiful. This is the answer I was looking for, thanks so much!

So chaos inoculation I assume doesn't give the 'low life' effect otherwise we'd be doing that, and shavronnes is necessary so we don't die to chaos, so that's really the lynch pin I suppose. Damage has got skyrocket once you can go low life which to me seems insane because I have like 12k tool tip dps at level 63,and of course that doesn't include wither or relevant passives!

Another question. I didn't realize I could do cruel lab (only need 3 trials as opposed to 6) so I was little over leveled when I did it last night; absolutely crushed Izaro just by taking out adds. I was really surprised. Anyway, got to the ascendancy section, went occultist as per the guide.

My question is, you listed trickster as merciless lab ascendancy rather than going witch skill tree. I feel like I might have a bunch of passive skill points not going to good use if I do things this way. What is the major benefit of doing things this way instead of the other way around? (or is it kind of a personal choice thing)

Incidentally did I notice you changing up the skill tree a little rexently with more points in evasion/shadow skills?

I am absolutely loving this build man, thank you for this.
I just want to know how the hell your getting so much energy shield with this build. Im following your build as closely as possible, I have full 20% quality gear, all my items have energy shield flat or bonus energy shield on them and i can barely reach 4k energy shield even with discipline up. Im missing shavrones but to compensate im not running haste/or using any of the low-life perks yet; but otherwise, this build seems to be extremely.... Ugh. Stray hits: your dead. Corpse bombs: Your dead. Any chaos pools/aoe's, your dead. Not everyone has 150+ Chaos for shav's - period. But it doesn't seem to matter. Sure, the damage is nice, but, it doesn't mean crap if you die like a wet piece of paper against a buzzsaw.
"
WaveofShadow wrote:

My question is, you listed trickster as merciless lab ascendancy rather than going witch skill tree. I feel like I might have a bunch of passive skill points not going to good use if

Dude, you can just put two point in dex and int between pain attunement and deep wisdom for now and refund them later, after uber lab.
Um, derp.
IGNORE ME NOTHING TO SEE HERE

<3 thanks guys
"
JillTheRipper wrote:
I just want to know how the hell your getting so much energy shield with this build.

I still have no Shawronne's Wrapping too. Im using
and have it 6200ES and 2100 Hp. Only Clarity+Chains+Discipline auras in mana. Yesterday I have closed first T12 map with my 85 lvl. It was not hard.
Last edited by _SP_ on Aug 14, 2017, 5:15:11 AM
"
Bnplay wrote:
Thank for amazing build it is really fun.

And which Pantheon synergy the best with this build?

I'll do a Pantheon update for the build in about 48 hours. Currently testing! Stay tuned.

@WaveOfShadow: you can really change the ascendancy order choice if you feel better. I usually do Merciless lab around level 70 and endgame lab around 77-78. So before hitting 80 I have all the ascendancies in place.

@JillTheRipper: to get the maximum possible ES outcome you need to check some things:

1. All gear must have high ES rolls
2. All the ES enhancing passives, aura efficiency nodes and jewel sockets (especially EFW) have to be in place
3. Since I am using Presence of Chayula, character level matters; every time you level up you get extra life which becomes partially converted into base ES
4. Bated Breath is a huge boost to ES and recharge, plus it's extremely cheap, once you try it you never go back
5. Presence of Chayula is another huge boost to ES and survivability, but unfortunately it's not remotely as cheap as the unique belt

I understand that playing with 4000 ES is pure cancer, I'd never switch to CI or lowlife with less than 7k (ES + HP).

The final iteration of this build is NOT optimal as a starter build but it can be adapted to start as life based then go CI / Lowlife. If you are a semi-experienced player you know what I mean. Otherwise, I'll try to figure out a decent leveling and gearing strategy in the next days, and I'll update the leveling section of the build.

Last edited by djnat on Aug 14, 2017, 10:27:00 AM
Hi, nice build I saw that you recommend the boot enchant regen but whats the point of that if we dont take zealoth's oath?
For what u have haste ther?
"
hedpe666 wrote:
Hi, nice build I saw that you recommend the boot enchant regen but whats the point of that if we dont take zealoth's oath?

Mana regen is handy, and we have Zealot's Oath from the unique flask (The Sorrow of the Divine) to enjoy the extra life (which becomes ES) regen.

@Nazaara: Haste aura is used for quality of life. A better clearspeed is always welcome: Shield Charge benefits from both movement speed and attack speed, cast speed helps making the Contagion + ED combo faster. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info