[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

"
wabachaw wrote:
Will be updating for 2.4 and possibly adding a Poison Assassin variant.

Very interested in that!
Hey hey, the 250k dps in the title is the total dps of the four sb? aka your tooltip dps with buffs etc = 65k or so?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Hey hey, the 250k dps in the title is the total dps of the four sb? aka your tooltip dps with buffs etc = 65k or so?

Yes of course. 250 in total for 4 sb
Hey people how does this build do vs uber izaro? I´m thankful for any reply

Have a nice day.
Last edited by FolkMordsGeneralen on Aug 31, 2016, 10:21:40 PM
What to choose here is a Class of climbing?
Not quite sure how this interacts, but why don't you take point blank in your skilltree? We are positioning our ballistas close to enemies anyhow and that keystone is pretty close to our path on the tree aswell. Is there a reason why you don't take it that I miss?
"
MaverickTV wrote:
Not quite sure how this interacts, but why don't you take point blank in your skilltree? We are positioning our ballistas close to enemies anyhow and that keystone is pretty close to our path on the tree aswell. Is there a reason why you don't take it that I miss?

Well often I do not place totem right next to bosses. I do use the range on them as often as I can though. Not really a hard thing to change if I ever felt it was worthwhile :P
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Hey people how does this build do vs uber izaro? I´m thankful for any reply

Have a nice day.

I have not done uber izaro with this build but I will as soon as I can.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Kiri2k wrote:

Yep... it is closer to 70k now though per totem

nice new ring added a lot haha
twitch.tv/wabachaw
how bot Ascendant With Deadeye and inquisitor? or is Assasin stronger?
Last edited by ArchenemyDE on Sep 1, 2016, 10:32:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info