[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

"
Chimmy81 wrote:
Still viable in 2.5?

I think it's still viable since there is no nerf done and totem skills got buffed (nodes), well didn't try it at 2.5 so can't say much but still it's strong enough to clear breaches fast
Idk how to post my gear but so far the build works well. I did all trials up to merciless fist try (although merc was a bit close in the last battle) but i cannot wrap m head arround these numbers. 70k damage?

So far i got drillneck, bow obviousely and the crit/ias helmet. I am res capped, got my permanent fortfy and the 35% for me and allies(Champion Ascendency). Got almost all the critnodes and 2 pieces of +35%elemental damage (ring/belt). Still need another 5link for pcoc and 3 frenzy nodes but my tooltip goes 12k max. How in the world do you get 70k?
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
Idk how to post my gear but so far the build works well. I did all trials up to merciless fist try (although merc was a bit close in the last battle) but i cannot wrap m head arround these numbers. 70k damage?

So far i got drillneck, bow obviousely and the crit/ias helmet. I am res capped, got my permanent fortfy and the 35% for me and allies(Champion Ascendency). Got almost all the critnodes and 2 pieces of +35%elemental damage (ring/belt). Still need another 5link for pcoc and 3 frenzy nodes but my tooltip goes 12k max. How in the world do you get 70k?

you can show your gear by changing your account as public. You can achieve 70k damage with buffs and flask and of course items. I got 78k without vessel of vinktar and taste of hate.
Hello! :)

Realy nice build i'm leveling with this at the moment (lvl 54) and got a few questions. :)

whats the reason for that head? :) to get tankyness from the -50% dmg with low life? or the + Attribute?

is it nessesary to get a lot crit on that build? in the armor you got crit damage instead of chance? is that the better option?

and also wanna know in your video you say "Lightning Coil = Standard" but in your guide you use a yellow Armor :o whats the better option? :)

i also took Immortal Call + Enduring Cry + Cast when dmg taken + Enfeeble on my boots.. is that a good choice? i mean do you spam Enduring cry by your own? or is it fine if it automatic cast it when damage taken? :)

At the moment my Balista is on 3k dmg each Balista and i can already get 3 Balistas :)

thank for your answer :)
"
Ayrill wrote:
Hello! :)

Realy nice build i'm leveling with this at the moment (lvl 54) and got a few questions. :)

whats the reason for that head? :) to get tankyness from the -50% dmg with low life? or the + Attribute?

is it nessesary to get a lot crit on that build? in the armor you got crit damage instead of chance? is that the better option?

and also wanna know in your video you say "Lightning Coil = Standard" but in your guide you use a yellow Armor :o whats the better option? :)

i also took Immortal Call + Enduring Cry + Cast when dmg taken + Enfeeble on my boots.. is that a good choice? i mean do you spam Enduring cry by your own? or is it fine if it automatic cast it when damage taken? :)

At the moment my Balista is on 3k dmg each Balista and i can already get 3 Balistas :)

thank for your answer :)

well wabachaw didn't answer his thread nowadays, maybe busy.
Starkonja's head gives a lot of dex(Main concern), crit chance and atk speed with a high hp of course.
With a high crit chance, you will always freeze and shock mobs which gives you additional survivavility (freeze) and more damage multiplier (shock).
Lightning Coil in general is a good armor that gives you tankiness against physical type boss and hard hitting ones.
Enduring cry didn't work now with cwdt. Enduring cry is great it gives you additional regen and endurance charges but you will taunt mobs or boss and of course takes aggro. Well, if your an experienced player it is ok to use enduring cry to lure out mobs boss so that they will not attack your totem and gives your totem time to hit your target but if your not consider it again. It's your choice.
oh okay thanks for the answer :) was wondering why enduring cry doesn't proc :)

Maybe i change it to molten shell or do i lack on life regeneration then? :)

btw. can't affort a 6L Lightning Coil BUT i got a 6L Yellow Armor yesterday with 54Dex, 104Life and a lot resists for just 30 Chaos Orbs yesterday :)

the freeze what you are talking about is coming from? is there a skill point that i didn't notice? :o
"
Ayrill wrote:
oh okay thanks for the answer :) was wondering why enduring cry doesn't proc :)

Maybe i change it to molten shell or do i lack on life regeneration then? :)

btw. can't affort a 6L Lightning Coil BUT i got a 6L Yellow Armor yesterday with 54Dex, 104Life and a lot resists for just 30 Chaos Orbs yesterday :)

the freeze what you are talking about is coming from? is there a skill point that i didn't notice? :o

You have nodes in tree with life regen, then make your life as high as possible. You can still cast enduring cry but be careful.
You will freeze mobs with the help of added cold damage gem that is linked in your totems or any other source of cold damage to attacks in your gear but "if you have sufficient crit chance". In 60% crit chance you will notice some crit's with totem but you will need at least 70%+ to full enjoy shattering mobs.
What do you think of using the perfect form new armour?
"
SuperDementio wrote:

looks not that good for me as a rare armor..

Rare Armor got more dex, more life, more resists.. and we do not use Arctic Armor.. :) seems not that good for that build :)
"
SuperDementio wrote:

Well for me, it's a very good choice of armor in this build since it will give you free phase acrobatics and of course free arctic armour which greatly helps against physical damage and other fire damages.
I always want to pick phase acrobatics in the tree but 4 nodes away from acrobatics is wasting since life is more reliable, so this is a very good choice of armor.
It's your choice, if you can sustain your -cold resist and dex requirement it's ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info