Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Was loving the build. Had a few ex invested at lvl 65 rolloing thru merci.

1shot with 2.6k hp from his laser.

Well RIP my HC run witht his. I could see the problem miles away. Squishy. Too squishy.
This build looks really amazing and I'm planning to play this as my next character.

My only question is, I currently have a level 3 enlighten from my other build, and I was wondering if investing in a couple aura nodes+using level 3 enlighten and getting mana regen on rings would be a viable substitute for using eleron jewerly+reduced mana nodes.

I don't mind using mana pots on no regen/60% regen maps, I'm used to it from all the other builds I have played. Is there any other reason you invest so heavily into eleron jewerly?

Appreciate the help.
IGN- FrOArrow
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
This build looks really amazing and I'm planning to play this as my next character.

My only question is, I currently have a level 3 enlighten from my other build, and I was wondering if investing in a couple aura nodes+using level 3 enlighten and getting mana regen on rings would be a viable substitute for using eleron jewerly+reduced mana nodes.

I don't mind using mana pots on no regen/60% regen maps, I'm used to it from all the other builds I have played. Is there any other reason you invest so heavily into eleron jewerly?

Appreciate the help.

Well, 6l 21/20 flameblast could cost you up to 500 mana per sec (I'm not even kidding), so sustaining it off mana might be quite troublesome in a long term :P To me it just seems much easier to get a few reduced mana cost nodes, 1-3 jewels, slap on some elreon's jewellery and be done with it.
CET Timezone
"
Was loving the build. Had a few ex invested at lvl 65 rolloing thru merci.

1shot with 2.6k hp from his laser.

Well RIP my HC run witht his. I could see the problem miles away. Squishy. Too squishy.

i am level 62 now with 3.3k life. tabula + goldrim + no life on rings or amulet.
Would Mastermind of Discord proc if Tempest Shield is linked to Cast When Damage Taken gem?
awesome build, ton of fun.

doing it atm with sceptres: singularity & doryani's

the "hinder" from singularity is really nice. a defensive option with more damage :)
and the other stats are good as well
"
SSF_Darkith wrote:
Would Mastermind of Discord proc if Tempest Shield is linked to Cast When Damage Taken gem?

Just tried and it seems that it cannot be procced with CWDT at all.
CET Timezone
Wouldn't it be better to have the new Increased Effect & Reduced Duration mod on your Ruby Flask for the extra Max fire res?
What sort of jewels should I be looking to get with this build?
IGN: DesyncPlsStop
"
kaninkonge wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to have the new Increased Effect & Reduced Duration mod on your Ruby Flask for the extra Max fire res?

It's not a bad option but I honestly prefer having my flask up most of the time even if there's no reflect around.

"
BasedBryce wrote:
What sort of jewels should I be looking to get with this build?

Look for these mods on jewels (in order of importance):
Life > Reduced mana cost* > Cast speed > Fire damage > Spell/area damage > Chance to ignite > Everything else

*Reduced mana cost - max 12% required (5% for 6l 20/20 fb, 12% for 6l 21/20 fb)
CET Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info